Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Warning

  • Kay Walston
    Message 1 of 18 , May 19, 2011
      Lots of sand though. Or sagebrush.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 19, 2011, at 3:53 PM, Jim Tighe <jim@...> wrote:

      Just arrived in winnemucca n its blowing like stink here.  To bad there is no water for miles.

      Jim Tighe <jim@...> wrote:

      I saw that snake also.  Only it was 3.5 ft long and a bull (s---) snake.  Kinda like the cows and. Such.  I did like the dead cow and burning oil tanker.

      william <idahokiteboard@...> wrote:

      Oh yeah I did see a 8 foot long rattlesnake swimming in ICR last week so bring your snake bite kits