Re: [snowkiteidaho] party time

  • Darrel Thomas
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 5, 2006
      Directions:
      North of Ustick on Maplegrove, take a left on Ruth.  Right on Patricia, it is the only way to turn at the end of Ruth.  House is on left with rodiron fence.  Turn in driveway.  There is parking through the gate on the right of garage.

      here is a link to mapquest:

      See y'all here!

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 6, 2006

        Hey Darrel,

        I’ll be there.  Wife and kids are outta town so it will just be me.

        What can I bring besides beer?

        -Jason Brickner