Re: [snowkiteidaho] snowkites for sale

  • Team at Windzup
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2006
      I want one :)   Thats a good deal dude!

      Brian Schenck
      Ozone Kites USA

      From: Eddy
      Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2006 11:12 AM
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] snowkites for sale

      I'll be recieving an early shipment of some closeout specials. This
      is a first come first sold basis. 2006 Naish Element snowkite
      complete kite, bar, lines, backpack (Manufactured by Ozone and
      identical construction to 2005 Ozone Frenzy). MSRP was over $1200.00

      I was not able to score the best deal I wanted, but I am able to pass
      on at least 5 12m snowkites for $525 plus shipping $15 and taxes 6%.
      When they are gone they are gone.

      Let me know if you want one.

      Eddy
      Gear Daddy, LLC

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2006
        Jeff turned me on to these and trying to make a little you want me to reserve you one?

        LOL
        Eddy

        What are you doing looking at our site?