RE: [snowkiteidaho] Thursday?

  • Bolt, Jon
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 10, 2005
      Message
      I'm game....
      at 8:10 this morning Deerhaven is already at 15-19.  It's from north...is that a good direction?  If it continues lookin' good through the day, I'm in...

      Jon
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 10, 2005
        Well what the f____.  Skunked.  Its still blowing nice in town, but it was dead calm up there.

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 12, 2005
          Message

          Winds are supposed to crank today...Let's Go.
          Eddy
        • Darrel Thomas
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 12, 2005
            Message
            I'm in.
            Winds are supposed to crank today...Let's Go.
            Eddy

          • Mark Westerdoll
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 8, 2008
              We would like to go Thursday. Will somebody do a Dr. George Fishbeck and predict the winds for me, I don't have access to the goods at work. We might leave a little early, say noon if it looks good, and should have some room.
              Westy
            • Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 9, 2008
                I'm in...