snowkites for sale

  • Eddy
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2006
      I'll be recieving an early shipment of some closeout specials. This
      is a first come first sold basis. 2006 Naish Element snowkite
      complete kite, bar, lines, backpack (Manufactured by Ozone and
      identical construction to 2005 Ozone Frenzy). MSRP was over $1200.00

      I was not able to score the best deal I wanted, but I am able to pass
      on at least 5 12m snowkites for $525 plus shipping $15 and taxes 6%.
      When they are gone they are gone.

      Let me know if you want one.

      Eddy
      Gear Daddy, LLC
      208-863-6966
    • Team at Windzup
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2006
        I want one :)   Thats a good deal dude!

        Brian Schenck
        Ozone Kites USA

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 4, 2006
          Jeff turned me on to these and trying to make a little you want me to reserve you one?

          LOL
          Eddy

          What are you doing looking at our site?