Re: [snowkiteidaho] party time

  • R L
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2006
      Kris and I will be there

      Bob

    • j clive jordan
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 5, 2006
        Hey darrel, For those who havn't been to the old house
        or the new house, How do you get there?

        --- Darrel Thomas <darrelthomas@...> wrote:

        > Still looking for some RSVPs
        > Abducted By the Wind
        > Film Premier
        > And House Warming
        >
        > Come check out our new pad
        > And the new movie J and I have been working on since
        > last spring. It is way too Cool!
        >
        > Who: Everybody! Just please RSVP so I know whether
        > to get a keg or case.
        > What: We will have have some munchies and I'll burn
        > some meat on grill. Also beer and sodas.
        > Feel free to bring some additional grub 'n stuff.
        > Let me know when you RSVP.
        > When: 6:00pm Oct 7. Movie time 7:00-ish.
        > Where: 3725 N. Patricia. (Right next door to our
        > old house.)
        >
        > WHY: 'cause it'll be a blast!
        >

        > Darrel
        > 208-484-6766
        > www.abductedbythewind.com

      • Darrel Thomas
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 5, 2006
          Directions:
          North of Ustick on Maplegrove, take a left on Ruth.  Right on Patricia, it is the only way to turn at the end of Ruth.  House is on left with rodiron fence.  Turn in driveway.  There is parking through the gate on the right of garage.

          here is a link to mapquest:

          See y'all here!

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 6, 2006

            Hey Darrel,

            I’ll be there.  Wife and kids are outta town so it will just be me.

            What can I bring besides beer?

            -Jason Brickner