Re: [snowkiteidaho] Kay this is it spend the summer

  • Kay Walst6on
    Message 1 of 6 , May 17, 2011
      Great info...thanks David

      Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
      Realtor - Top Producer

      Group-One Real Estate - Downtown

      kaywalston@...

      208-860-5053

      From: David Jakious <davidjakious@...>
      To: "snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com" <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tue, May 17, 2011 9:24:14 AM
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Kay this is it spend the summer

      This is where I learned to kite (from Will Brady who has the shop/lesson place right on the lake and also owns the B&B).  Great place to kite, especially when it is less crowded on weekdays.  Waist deep smooth water at the N end of the lake (the dune blocks the wind from the water, but your kite catches the full and consistent winds), great hiking, friendly locals, lots of other stuff to do up and down the coast.  You can kite on the ocean at a few places (i.e. Whiskey Run) if you aren't afraid of a few sharks :)

      Sent from David's iPhone

      On May 17, 2011, at 9:16 AM, daflyinhawaiian64@... wrote:

      Tom C. Spoke very highly of this place. I hope to spend some time here so that Karen can get a taste of kiting. Have fun!

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: Kay Walston <kaywalston@...>
      Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 09:10:17 -0600

      Ooohhh thanks!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 17, 2011, at 9:04 AM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:

      Kay this is the place , they even give kite lessons ask for Will 541) 348-9912 or

      http://kitezombies.com/airwaves/kite_FlorasLake.htm
      there is a real nice Bed and Breakfast I think Chuck will be welcome . you will not be disappointed I have been there many times and it is user friendly , Beautiful lake and just over the sand dun is the ocean
      PS great pic I know right where you were In Laguna Madre
      http://www.floraslake.com/kite.html