Re: [snowkiteidaho] Where to spend the summer

  • Kay Walst6on
    Message 1 of 11 , May 16, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 22 KB
    crap....sent the wrong one...I can't see the little pics!  haha...try this

    Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
    Realtor - Top Producer

    Group-One Real Estate - Downtown

    kaywalston@...

    208-860-5053

    From: Kay Walston <kaywalston@...>
    Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
    Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 22:00:16 -0600
    To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
    ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

    If a bunch of us jumped in an auto it wouldn't cost too much. My cousin just rode his motorbike from here to the end of the Pam am hiway and back. Panama is cheap cheap. Is there kiting there I'm sure?

    Sent from my iPhone

    On May 16, 2011, at 9:55 PM, daflyinhawaiian64@... wrote:

    man I need to win the lottery and I would take on that impressive list. Steve you went high tech!

    Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

    From: Kay Walston <kaywalston@...>
    Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 21:50:08 -0600

    Thanks guys!  Hmmmm. Where to go ....

    Sent from my iPhone

    On May 16, 2011, at 8:33 PM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:

    So it sounds like you want to drive , I would go to New Port Oregon but there is Sherman Island or the Gorge ,   C Street Ventura  to the SF bay all through Oregon , Washington in to Canada  . Hatteras and the Outer Banks has wind in the summer .Texas gulf coast not so much . Florida not so much

    here is the long list

    June
    Fuerteventura, Tenerife, Cape Verde, Cabarete, Raratonga, The Gorge Or-USA, Bol-Croatia, Foddini-Italy, Ponto de Oura-Mozambique, Seychelles*, Maui-USA, fiji, Essaouira-Morocco, Guincho-Portugal, el yaque-venezuela, Rhodes-Greece, Levkada-Greece, dakhla-morocco , Corsica, Rhodes-Greece, Pirlanta-Turkey, Paramali-Cyprus, porto pollo-Sardinia, Lanzarote, Bonaire-Carib, St. Lucia-Carib, Sri Lanka**, Aruba-Carib, Puclaro-Chile, Mancora-Peru
    July
    Cabarete, Fuerteventura, Tenerife, Mauritius, Naxos-Greece, Raratonga, Leucate-France, The Gorge Or-USA, Pirlanta-Turkey, Bol-Croatia, Foddini-Italy, Seychelles*, solomon Islands, Maui-USA, fiji, Tahiti, Essaouira-Morocco, Guincho-Portugal, el yaque-venezuela, Rhodes-greece, levkada-greece, dakhla - morocco, Corsica, paros-Greece, porto pollo-Sardinia, Lanzarote, El Gouna-Egypt, Safaga-Egypt, Sinai, eilat-Israel, Paramali-Cyprus, Sri Lanka**, Maui-USA, Aruba-Carib, Puclaro-Chile, Mancora-Peru
    August
    Cabarete, El Gouna-Egypt, Fuerteventura, Tenerife, Brazil, Mauritius, cape verde, Naxos-Greece, Raratonga, The gorge-USA, Bol-Croatia, Pirlanta-Turkey, Foddini-Italy, Zanzibar-Tanzania, Guincho-Portugal, Seychelles*, solomon Islands, Rangiroa-F.polynesia, Maui-USA, Fiji, Tahiti, Essaouira-Morocco, Corsica, Rhodes-Greece, Paramali-Cyprus paros-Greece, Lanzarote, Safaga-Egypt, Eilat-Israel, Sinai, Sri Lanka**, Maui-USA, Aruba-Carib, Puclaro-Chile, Mancora-Peru

    To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
    From: kaywalston@...
    Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 19:07:47 -0600

    I have Chuck my dog so that limits me

    Sent from my iPhone

    On May 16, 2011, at 7:01 PM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:

    (Icarazinho , jericoacoara Brazil ), Maui ,Aruba , Cabarete , St Martin , Coche , last on the short list , the Gorge

    To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
    From: kaywalston@...
    Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 15:18:54 -0700
    Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Where to spend the summer

    <--static--intheclouds_lt.gif>
    OK guys, here's my question.  If you had the opportunity to take the summer off where would you go to kite for the summer.  No RV so need condos or something around to live in and of course have Chuck the dog.