A week in Maui

  • Chris Lee
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2011
      Hi all,

      I just came across an opportunity to have a two bedroom condo in Maui for about $200/night.  It's a two bedroom condo and can sleep up to 8 people (Queen in master, twins in 2nd bedroom, Queen sleeper in living room).

      The starting date can be either this Sat 5/21, or Mon 5/23 and we need to checkout on 5/30.

      I also did a quick check on the airfare since this is short notice.  Looks like we can get round trip airfare from BOI to OGG for about $625:
      Depart: Sat 5/21   Return: Mon 5/30 +1 day   (Trip spans 11 days)
      $625 Economy
      1 site
      US Airways
      BOI 7:00a
      OGG 10:30p
      OGG 5:16p
      BOI 12:55p
      14h 16m 1
      10h 25m 1
      I'm looking for at least 3 people who may be interestd in going before I book anything.

      Please let me know ASAP if any is interested as I'll need to make a decision by tomorrow.

      NOTE: airfare can change and the example listed is just my best estimate.

      --
      Best regards,

      Chris Lee