RE: [snowkiteidaho] up coming snow kite season

  • Andrew Goldman
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 2, 2006
      --- "Bolt, Jon" <jon.bolt@...> wrote:

      > Hey Monty...welcome back.
      >
      > If things get a little slow in Fairfield, you can
      > always head for the
      > City....Hill City....
      >
      > Jon
      >

      > ________________________________

      === message truncated ===

      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 2, 2006
        IS that a Fire behind Ryan? what a great shot

        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 2, 2006
          For lodging/events, I accidentally ended up at Soldier Mountain Resort (golf not ski) last winter.  They have several condos up in there and some interesting looking terrain.  I don't know whether they'd be hip to our scene or not, but they might be worth checking into.

          welcome back!

          Darrel
          IS that a Fire behind Ryan? what a great shot

          > If things get a little slow in Fairfield, you can
          > always head for the
          > City....Hill City....
          >
          > Jon

          === message truncated ===

          Do You Yahoo!?
          http://mail. yahoo.com

        • Bolt, Jon
          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 2, 2006
            Hey dude.....
            I bet those Hill City ladies'd go wild over the full Monty...watch out man !

            good travels...