Thursday?

  • Darrel Thomas
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 9, 2005
      I've got other shit to do, but I'd rather go snow kiting.  So, if you wanna talk me into it, it'll be pretty easy.  Forecast for our spot says NW @ 8mph, like it has all week.  Call me if you're interested.

      484-6766
    • Bolt, Jon
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 10, 2005
        Message
        I'm game....
        at 8:10 this morning Deerhaven is already at 15-19.  It's from north...is that a good direction?  If it continues lookin' good through the day, I'm in...

        Jon

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 10, 2005
          Well what the f____.  Skunked.  Its still blowing nice in town, but it was dead calm up there.

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 12, 2005
            Message

            Winds are supposed to crank today...Let's Go.
            Eddy
          • Darrel Thomas
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 12, 2005
              Message
              I'm in.
              Winds are supposed to crank today...Let's Go.
              Eddy

            • Mark Westerdoll
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 8, 2008
                We would like to go Thursday. Will somebody do a Dr. George Fishbeck and predict the winds for me, I don't have access to the goods at work. We might leave a little early, say noon if it looks good, and should have some room.
                Westy
              • Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 9, 2008
                  I'm in...