Re: [snowkiteidaho] Monday session

  • Kay Walston
    Message 1 of 31 , May 9, 2011
      What's wrong with Calvin?

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 9, 2011, at 5:14 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Anyone for round 2. The sun is back out. :-). Heading home Little guy is sick again. :-(

      Eddy Petranek

      On May 9, 2011, at 4:55 PM, daflyinhawaiian64@... wrote:

      I was surprised at how warm the water was, mind you it wasn't as warm as the Dominican Republic, Corpus Christy, Maui or the Baja. I had a 3/2 wetsuit and a long sleeve rash guard and did okay for early May. Once I had the kitemare I was burning up quite a few calories making my way back to the beach so that helped a lot.

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: Kay Walston <kaywalston@...>
      Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 16:18:12 -0600
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Monday session

      You guys weren't too cold. Really?

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 9, 2011, at 4:13 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      I heard he's fine. He's a good swimmer.

      Eddy Petranek

      On May 9, 2011, at 3:11 PM, Kay Walst6on <kaywalston@...> wrote:

      I was trying to pay attention to the gusts...will get it some year...don't know how you guys do it.  What happened to Greg?  Hope he's OK.

      Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
      Realtor - Top Producer

      Group-One Real Estate - Downtown

      kaywalston@...

      208-860-5053

      Message 31 of 31 , Aug 19, 2013

        I almost joined you, but the fish looked more like a spinner with a hook than a real fish.  Hope it was good enough for a fix.  Maybe tomorrow?

        -JBrick