Re: [snowkiteidaho] Monday session

  • Rusty Hill
    Message 1 of 31 , May 9, 2011
      No worries Greg. You know you would have done the same for me or anyone else. Happy to help

      On 5/9/2011 4:32 PM, daflyinhawaiian64@... wrote:

      Apparently better at swimming than kiting, if only slightly. Rusty, a thousand thank you's for watching over me today, saving my board and packing my bag down to the truck. I don't think I could have walked back up there to get it after the swim.

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: Rusty Hill <rustyshill@...>
      Date: Mon, 09 May 2011 16:17:16 -0600
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Monday session

      ha ha.. He IS a good swimmer. :) Greg made it back to shore safely and landed right where the vehicles were parked. I was able to land my kite and bring his bag back downwind for him. Greg and all his equipment is just fine.

      On 5/9/2011 4:13 PM, Gear Daddy LLC wrote:

      I heard he's fine. He's a good swimmer.

      Eddy Petranek

      On May 9, 2011, at 3:11 PM, Kay Walst6on <kaywalston@...>wrote:

      I was trying to pay attention to the gusts...will get it some year...don't know how you guys do it.  What happened to Greg?  Hope he's OK.

      Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
      Realtor - Top Producer

      Group-One Real Estate - Downtown

      kaywalston@...

      208-860-5053

    Message 31 of 31 , Aug 19, 2013

      I almost joined you, but the fish looked more like a spinner with a hook than a real fish.  Hope it was good enough for a fix.  Maybe tomorrow?

      -JBrick