Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Kited Maui..."Makes me really appreciate our morning wind at LP"

    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2011
      S-C-O-R-E-D.

      2hr 15min in 25-30mph wind on 9m at kite beach today. Warm water. Lots of fun. Hoping for more tomorrow.

      Regards,
      -Jason Brickner
      Olympus Controls
      (208)-475-4670

      On May 7, 2011, at 5:09 AM, "Brian" <bkerrmd@...> wrote:

      Nice try Jason but I ain't buying it. What kind da weed ja been smokin' bro. The only way I am going to feel sorry for you spending an afternoon on the beach in Maui is if you tell me you were passing a kidney stone and having your toe nails removed with a pair of rusty pliers.
      In the mean time we'll ,keep your "showers with a low of 43 degrees" waiting for you at LP.
      Aloha, Brian Kerr