up coming snow kite season

  • Ryan Wait
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 2, 2006

      for all of  us snow kiters we now have wind wands @ the top of windys lips, and at the top of last resort. andrew(monty and I(ryan) went up on sat. afternoon and did the hikes. we also did some research on real estate, private property, and lodging. Andrew has been working hard since the end of last season to develop a lodging& clinic service. great progress is being made. slingshot, kite boarding mag, ozone, flexi foil, dynastar, and others are all interested. there is a chance that the kite rodeo could be moved from montana to camas. anyways there is alot of stuff coming down the pipe, like the posibility of building a lodge(via silent partners), or renting a house.  i impressed with the progress that andrew has made, look for a real change in our global recognition as a major kiting desination. lets all work together, because it benefits us all.

      ryan

      From: "steve_linane" <steve_linane@...>
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] [BSA] Re: Morning wind
      Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 19:50:14 -0000

      Sat. Jon took a reading at the dam the wind was averaging in the
      high 20s that was about 7:30 am ,so my guess is we were
      experiencing gusts in to the 30s . I was on the water at 9:00 and
      got off shortly after 12:00 . 12:00 has got to be some sort of
      record
      Steve

      In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, "Jason Brickner"
      <jasonbr00ickner@ ...> wrote:

      > I'll be there too Eddy with Black Butte Porter in hand. I'll take
      any seat
      > you've got. It would be cool to check out the wind WAY UP THE
      CHANNEL.
      > Brings up an interesting question. How far up the channel has
      anyone every
      > gone. I know us kiters have been a ways up there. But how about
      WAY up

      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 2, 2006
        Oh I guess I should have mentioned that Gear Daddy is also taking this season seriously. I've booked an order for some killer closeout deals on Naish Element snowkites size 12m anybody interested I will be selling them for the pre-season price of $499 complete plus shipping and Sales Tax. 4 have been sold so far so let me know if you are interested because they will be gone soon

        Ozone has decide to give use the weekend of March 10 for the Fat Eddy Freeride. Don't really have a designated name for it yet but the dates are set on Ozone website soon to be updated.

        Monty and I will push Camas to a whole new level with tons of opportunities and new faces.

        Getting ready for a killer season, although I have not stopped kitesurfing yet. What a great year!

        Eddy

        From: "steve_linane" <steve_linane@ yahoo.com>
        To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 19:50:14 -0000

        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 2, 2006
          Looks like wind tomorrow anyone up for a session?
        • Andrew Goldman
          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 2, 2006
            26 and living in Fairfield....it will be a single mans
            dream.

            === message truncated ===

            http://mail.yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 2, 2006
              When things get really low you always have Friends down South in Boise.

              Stay Happy and Warm,
              Eddy

              --- "Gear Daddy, LLC" <geardaddy@cableone. net> wrote:

              > Oh I guess I should have mentioned that Gear Daddy
              > is
              also taking this
              > season seriously. I've booked an order for some

              killer closeout deals on
              > Naish Element snowkites size 12m anybody
              interested
              > I will be selling them
              > for the pre-season price of
              $499 complete plus
              > shipping and Sales Tax. 4
              > have been sold so
              far so let me know if you are
              > interested because they will
              > be
              gone soon

              > Ozone has decide to give use the weekend of March
              10
              > for the Fat Eddy
              > Freeride. Don't really have a designated
              name for it
              > yet but the dates are
              > set on Ozone website soon to
              be updated.

              > Monty and I will push Camas to a whole new
              level
              > with tons of opportunities
              > and new faces.
              >
              > Getting ready for a killer season, although I have
              > not stopped
              kitesurfing

              href="mailto:snowkiteidaho%40yahoogroups.com">snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com

              > for all of us snow kiters we now have wind
              wands @
              > the top of windys lips,
              > and at the top of last resort.
              andrew(monty and
              > I(ryan) went up on sat.
              > afternoon and did the
              hikes. we also did some
              > research on real estate,
              > private
              property, and lodging. Andrew has been
              > working hard since the end
              of
              > last season to develop a lodging& clinic service.
              > great
              progress is being
              > made. slingshot, kite boarding mag, ozone,
              flexi
              > foil, dynastar, and others
              > are all interested. there is a
              chance that the kite
              > rodeo could be moved
              > from montana to camas.
              anyways there is alot of

              href="mailto:steve_linane%40yahoo.com">steve_linane@ yahoo.com>

              To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com

              > Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006
              19:50:14 -0000

              > Sat. Jon took a reading at the
              dam the wind was
              > averaging in the
              > high 20s that was about 7:30
              am ,so my guess is we
              > were
              > experiencing gusts in to the 30s . I
              was on the
              > water at 9:00 and
              > got off shortly after 12:00 .
              12:00 has got to be
              > some sort of
              > record
              > Steve
              >
              > In snowkiteidaho@
              > <mailto:
              href="mailto:snowkiteidaho%40yahoogroups.com">snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>

              yahoogroups. com,

              <jasonbr00ickner@ ...> wrote:

              > > I'll be there
              too Eddy with Black Butte Porter in
              > hand. I'll take
              > any
              seat
              > > you've got. It would be cool to check out the wind
              > WAY
              UP THE
              > CHANNEL.
              > > Brings up an interesting question. How far
              up the
              > channel has
              > anyone every
              > > gone. I know us
              kiters have been a ways up there.
              > But how about
              > WAY up
              > > towards Springs Shores?
              > >

              > > See you all tomorrow.
              > >

              > > _____
              > >
              > > From: snowkiteidaho@

              <mailto:snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>

              yahoogroups. com
              > [mailto:snowkiteida ho@
              > <mailto:
              href="mailto:snowkiteidaho%40yahoogroups.com">snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>

              yahoogroups. com]

              Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 10:52 AM
              snowkiteidaho@
              > <mailto:
              href="mailto:snowkiteidaho%40yahoogroups.com">snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>

              yahoogroups. com
              > > Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] RE: [BSA] Re:
              Morning
              > wind
              > >
              > > I was up there this morning
              watched Brian go out

              From: snowkiteidaho@

              Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 8:55 AM
              > > To: 'Boise Sailors
              Association' ; snowkiteidaho@
              > <mailto:
              href="mailto:snowkiteidaho%40yahoogroups.com">snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>

              yahoogroups. com
              > > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] RE: [BSA] Re:
              Morning
              > wind
              > >
              > > I didn't go up Thursday, but I
              did drive up to the
              > mouth of the
              > canyon (by

              diversion dam) this morning (Friday). I did see a
              > breeze, but not

              === message truncated ===

              Do You Yahoo!?
              http://mail. yahoo.com

            • Bolt, Jon
              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 2, 2006
                Hey Monty...welcome back.

                If things get a little slow in Fairfield, you can always head for the City....Hill City....

                Jon

                26 and living in Fairfield... .it will be a single mans
                dream.

                --- "Gear Daddy, LLC" <geardaddy@cableone. net> wrote:

                > Oh I guess I should have mentioned that Gear Daddy
                > is
                also taking this
                > season seriously. I've booked an order for some

                killer closeout deals on
                > Naish Element snowkites size 12m anybody
                interested
                > I will be selling them
                > for the pre-season price of
                $499 complete plus
                > shipping and Sales Tax. 4
                > have been sold so
                far so let me know if you are
                > interested because they will
                > be
                gone soon

                > Ozone has decide to give use the weekend of March
                10
                > for the Fat Eddy
                > Freeride. Don't really have a designated
                name for it
                > yet but the dates are
                > set on Ozone website soon to
                be updated.

                > Monty and I will push Camas to a whole new
                level
                > with tons of opportunities
                > and new faces.
                >
                > Getting ready for a killer season, although I have
                > not stopped
                kitesurfing
                > yet. What a great year!
                >
                > Eddy
                >
                > _____
                >
                > From:
                href="mailto:snowkiteidaho%40yahoogroups.com">snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com

                > for all of us snow kiters we now have wind
                wands @
                > the top of windys lips,
                > and at the top of last resort.
                andrew(monty and
                > I(ryan) went up on sat.
                > afternoon and did the
                hikes. we also did some
                > research on real estate,
                > private
                property, and lodging. Andrew has been
                > working hard since the end
                of
                > last season to develop a lodging& clinic service.
                > great
                progress is being
                > made. slingshot, kite boarding mag, ozone,
                flexi
                > foil, dynastar, and others
                > are all interested. there is a
                chance that the kite
                > rodeo could be moved
                > from montana to camas.
                anyways there is alot of

                To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com

                > Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006
                19:50:14 -0000

                > Sat. Jon took a reading at the
                dam the wind was
                > averaging in the
                > high 20s that was about 7:30
                am ,so my guess is we
                > were
                > experiencing gusts in to the 30s . I
                was on the
                > water at 9:00 and
                > got off shortly after 12:00 .
                12:00 has got to be

                <jasonbr00ickner@ ...> wrote:

                > > I'll be there
                too Eddy with Black Butte Porter in
                > hand. I'll take
                > any
                seat
                > > you've got. It would be cool to check out the wind
                > WAY
                UP THE

                Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 10:52 AM
                snowkiteidaho@
                > <mailto:
                href="mailto:snowkiteidaho%40yahoogroups.com">snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>

                yahoogroups. com
                > > Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] RE: [BSA] Re:
                Morning
                > wind
                > >
                > > I was up there this morning
                watched Brian go out

                From: snowkiteidaho@

                Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 8:55 AM
                > > To: 'Boise Sailors
                Association' ; snowkiteidaho@
                > <mailto:
                href="mailto:snowkiteidaho%40yahoogroups.com">snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>

                yahoogroups. com
                > > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] RE: [BSA] Re:
                Morning
                > wind
                > >
                > > I didn't go up Thursday, but I
                did drive up to the
                > mouth of the
                > canyon (by

                diversion dam) this morning (Friday). I did see a
                > breeze, but not

                === message truncated ===

                Do You Yahoo!?
                http://mail. yahoo.com

              • Andrew Goldman
                Message 7 of 11 , Oct 2, 2006
                  I can see it now. Hill City Girls gone wild!!! Ha,
                  ha. Joke is def. on me. Good to be back Jon. Leave
                  tomorrow for another stint but back before the snow
                  falls.

                  === message truncated ===

                  Message 8 of 11 , Oct 2, 2006
                    --- "Bolt, Jon" <jon.bolt@...> wrote:

                    > Hey Monty...welcome back.
                    >
                    > If things get a little slow in Fairfield, you can
                    > always head for the
                    > City....Hill City....
                    >
                    > Jon
                    >

                    > ________________________________

                    === message truncated ===

                    http://mail.yahoo.com
                    Message 9 of 11 , Oct 2, 2006
                      IS that a Fire behind Ryan? what a great shot

                      Message 10 of 11 , Oct 2, 2006
                        For lodging/events, I accidentally ended up at Soldier Mountain Resort (golf not ski) last winter.  They have several condos up in there and some interesting looking terrain.  I don't know whether they'd be hip to our scene or not, but they might be worth checking into.

                        welcome back!

                        Darrel
                        IS that a Fire behind Ryan? what a great shot

                        > If things get a little slow in Fairfield, you can
                        > always head for the
                        > City....Hill City....
                        >
                        > Jon
                        >

                        > ____________ _________ _________ __

                        === message truncated ===

                        Do You Yahoo!?
                        http://mail. yahoo.com

                      • Bolt, Jon
                        Message 11 of 11 , Oct 2, 2006
                          Hey dude.....
                          I bet those Hill City ladies'd go wild over the full Monty...watch out man !

                          good travels...

                          I can see it now. Hill City Girls gone wild!!! Ha,
                          ha. Joke is def. on me. Good to be back Jon. Leave
                          tomorrow for another stint but back before the snow
                          falls.

                          --- "Bolt, Jon" <jon.bolt@hp. com> wrote:

                          Hey Monty...welcome back.

                          > If things get a little slow in
                          Fairfield, you can
                          > always head for the
                          > City....Hill
                          City....

                          ____________ _________ _________ __

                          > From:
                          href="mailto:snowkiteidaho%40yahoogroups.com">snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com

                          > 26 and living in Fairfield... .it will be a single

                          mans
                          > dream.
                          >
                          > --- "Gear Daddy, LLC" <
                          href="mailto:geardaddy%40cableone.net">geardaddy@cableone. net

                          <mailto:geardaddy% 40cableone. net> > wrote:

                          > > Oh I guess I should have mentioned that Gear Daddy
                          > > is also
                          taking this
                          > > season seriously. I've booked an order for some
                          > > killer closeout deals on
                          > > Naish Element snowkites size 12m
                          anybody
                          > interested
                          > > I will be selling them
                          > > for
                          the pre-season price of $499 complete plus
                          > > shipping and Sales Tax.
                          4
                          > > have been sold so far so let me know if you are

                          interested because they will
                          > > be gone soon
                          > >
                          > > Ozone has decide to give use the weekend of March
                          > 10

                          for the Fat Eddy
                          > > Freeride. Don't really have a designated name
                          for
                          > it
                          > > yet but the dates are
                          > > set on Ozone
                          website soon to be updated.

                          > > Monty and I will push
                          Camas to a whole new level
                          > > with tons of opportunities

                          and new faces.

                          > > Getting ready for a killer season,
                          although I have
                          > > not stopped kitesurfing
                          > > yet. What a
                          great year!

                          > > Eddy
                          > >
                          > > _____
                          > >
                          > > From:
                          href="mailto:snowkiteidaho%40yahoogroups.com">snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com

                          <mailto:snowkiteida ho%40yahoogroups .com>

                          [mailto:snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com

                          <mailto:snowkiteida ho%40yahoogroups .com>
                          > > Subject:
                          [snowkiteidaho] up coming snow kite
                          > season
                          > >

                          > > for all of
                          us snow kiters we now have wind wands @
                          > > the top of windys
                          lips,
                          > > and at the top of last resort. andrew(monty and

                          I(ryan) went up on sat.
                          > > afternoon and did the hikes. we also did
                          some
                          > > research on real estate,
                          > > private property, and
                          lodging. Andrew has been
                          > > working hard since the end of

                          last season to develop a lodging& clinic service.
                          > > great
                          progress is being
                          > > made. slingshot, kite boarding mag, ozone,
                          flexi
                          > > foil, dynastar, and others
                          > > are all interested.
                          there is a chance that the
                          > kite
                          > > rodeo could be
                          moved
                          > > from montana to camas. anyways there is alot of

                          stuff coming down the pipe,
                          > > like the posibility of building a
                          lodge(via silent
                          > > partners), or renting a
                          > > house. i
                          impressed with the progress that andrew
                          > > has made, look for a
                          real
                          > > change in our global recognition as a major kiting
                          > > desination. lets all work
                          > > together, because it benefits us
                          all.

                          > > ryan
                          > >

                          > > _____
                          > >
                          > > From:
                          "steve_linane" <steve_linane@ yahoo.com

                          <mailto:steve_ linane%40yahoo. com> >

                          <mailto:snowkiteida ho%40yahoogroups .com>
                          > > To:
                          href="mailto:snowkiteidaho%40yahoogroups.com">snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com

                          <mailto:snowkiteida ho%40yahoogroups .com>
                          > > Subject:
                          [snowkiteidaho] [BSA] Re: Morning wind
                          > > Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006
                          19:50:14 -0000

                          <jasonbr00ickner@ ...> wrote:

                          > > > I'll
                          be there too Eddy with Black Butte Porter
                          > in
                          > > hand. I'll
                          take
                          > > any seat
                          > > > you've got. It would be cool to
                          check out the
                          > wind
                          > > WAY UP THE

                          CHANNEL.
                          > > > Brings up an interesting question. How far up

                          the
                          > > channel has
                          > > anyone every
                          > > > gone.
                          I know us kiters have been a ways up
                          > there.
                          > > But how about
                          > > WAY up
                          > > > towards Springs Shores?
                          > > >

                          > > > See you all
                          tomorrow.

                          > > > _____
                          > > >
                          > > > From: snowkiteidaho@
                          > > <mailto:
                          href="mailto:snowkiteidaho%40yahoogroups.com">snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com

                          <mailto:snowkiteida ho%40yahoogroups .com> >

                          yahoogroups. com
                          > > [mailto:snowkiteida ho@

                          <mailto:snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com

                          <mailto:snowkiteida ho%40yahoogroups .com> >

                          yahoogroups. com
                          > > > Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] RE: [BSA]
                          Re:
                          > Morning
                          > > wind
                          > > >

                          > > > I got dibs on the penthouse cabin on the
                          boat
                          > !!!
                          > > >

                          > > > Jon
                          > > >

                          > > > _____