SUNDAY / MONDAY WIND

  • geardaddyllc
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2011
      I think there is a chance for wind on Sunday afternoon if the next front is a little early, but the front might push thru in the night and be good Monday Early. If it is late then Monday afternoon should work out east.

      I'll continue to hit ICR over HSCR (Hot Springs Creek Resvr - aka RCR) until the water level is to low or I want to do an extra 1hr R/T of driving... I know that the wind is stronger at HSCR.