[BSA] Re: Morning wind

  • steve_linane
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 30, 2006
      Sat. Jon took a reading at the dam the wind was averaging in the
      high 20s that was about 7:30 am ,so my guess is we were
      experiencing gusts in to the 30s . I was on the water at 9:00 and
      got off shortly after 12:00 . 12:00 has got to be some sort of
      record
      Steve

      In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Jason Brickner"
      <jasonbr00ickner@...> wrote:

      > I'll be there too Eddy with Black Butte Porter in hand. I'll take
      any seat
      > you've got. It would be cool to check out the wind WAY UP THE
      CHANNEL.
      > Brings up an interesting question. How far up the channel has
      anyone every
      > gone. I know us kiters have been a ways up there. But how about
      WAY up