Re: [snowkiteidaho] Better mapping tool

  • Kay Walst6on
    Message 1 of 21 , May 4, 2011
      RCR..mud and cockleburs..???..that's my memory...hahaha...Oh and rocks!!! hahaha...what an adventure...I'm cracking up..

      Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
      Realtor - Top Producer

      Group-One Real Estate - Downtown

      kaywalston@...

      208-860-5053

      From: steve linane <itile@...>
      Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 08:49:40 -0600
      To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

      drive east pass highway 20 take the first exit it is Organ trails or something , go north about 2 miles start looking for a dike on your left if you get to a fork in the road you have gone to far . you will know your in the write place if you see 20 wind generators , there are two dirt roads that take you to the top of the dike ( dam ) , you can park on top and walk down to the water or drive around to either side and park at the edge of the water . very shallow at the shore , some rock hazards in water , on average winder then any where else . keep a eye on the weather . storm sells move through and can turn on the wind very quickly . 20 one minute and 40 the next .

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: daflyinhawaiian64@...
      Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 14:02:28 +0000

      Where is RCR?

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: steve linane <itile@...>
      Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 07:58:59 -0600
      To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

      it looked like RCR would of been the call yesterday and CJ would of worked also  . the WindAlert agrees with NOAA , witch is there they probably get there info..

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: davidjakious@...
      Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 21:13:20 -0700

      Is the C.J. reading accurate on WindAlert even though the location on the map seems off?  If so it was blowing over 20 for a couple hours this evening.  Would it have been a good place to hit or is it better later in the spring?

      Thanks for the advice.  Still getting the lay of the land.