Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Tuesday? ICR, BCR

    Message 1 of 12 , May 2, 2011
      Yes that place would be great.  Saving it for tomorrow. Good luck.

      Eddy Petranek

      On May 2, 2011, at 2:50 PM, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

      Large beach at west end on riverside road at N end of dam

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 2, 2011, at 2:36 PM, Jason Watt <jwattboi@...> wrote:

      Gonna give it a shot. Mike Z was at gotts around 1. Didn't have his kite but said whitecaps.  Is there a good launch spot for a se wind when lake lull is full?

      On May 2, 2011, at 14:17, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Not very windy here in Nampa but airport is reporting strong??? I bet Lake Lull is only 12. Water temps between ICR and LL same.

      Eddy Petranek

      On May 2, 2011, at 1:22 PM, daflyinhawaiian64@... wrote:

      So as far as h2o temps which is warmer, icr or lowell?

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: Rusty Hill <rustyshill@...>
      Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 13:18:10 -0600
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Tuesday? ICR, BCR

      When do you plan on going? I could probably go. I have been wanting to take my catamaran to lake Lowell anyway. I may go up earlier. Give me a call if your serious about going
      Rusty
      8917744

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 2, 2011, at 1:10 PM, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

      So will the SE flow continue for a while today? Thinking of heading to Lowell later if anyone can go and it stays good. I've got a 3-seat jetski to help out.