Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Tuesday? ICR, BCR

Expand Messages
  • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
    So as far as h2o temps which is warmer, icr or lowell? Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T ... From: Rusty Hill Sender:
    Message 1 of 12 , May 2, 2011
    • 0 Attachment
      So as far as h2o temps which is warmer, icr or lowell?

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T


      From: Rusty Hill <rustyshill@...>
      Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 13:18:10 -0600
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Tuesday? ICR, BCR

       

      When do you plan on going? I could probably go. I have been wanting to take my catamaran to lake Lowell anyway. I may go up earlier. Give me a call if your serious about going
      Rusty
      8917744

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 2, 2011, at 1:10 PM, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

       

      So will the SE flow continue for a while today? Thinking of heading to Lowell later if anyone can go and it stays good. I've got a 3-seat jetski to help out.

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
      >
      > Steve,
      >
      > There will be wind tomorrow!!! ;-)
      >
      > I'm planning on heading out around 3...to ICR.
      >
      > Eddy
      >
      > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, steve linane <itile@> wrote:
      > >
      > >
      > > Jason sounds good but I CANT FIND any wind in the forecast , where did you see this ?
      > > Steve
      > >
      > >
      > >
      > > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      > > From: jwattboi@
      > > Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 18:18:00 +0000
      > > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Tuesday? ICR, BCR
      > >
      > >
      > >
      > >
      > >
      > >
      > > Wind forecast looks maybe doable on Tuesday afternoon. Anyone planning on going out to Indian Creek or Blacks Creek Tuesday afternoon if the wind is good? I drove out and checked them out yesterday.
      > >
      > > I might have tried yesterday, but I don't want to do a water solo session quite yet, especially in the cold water. If anyone wants to go Tuesday afternoon, I'd be up for it.
      > >
      > > Jason W
      > >
      >

    • Gear Daddy LLC
      Not very windy here in Nampa but airport is reporting strong??? I bet Lake Lull is only 12. Water temps between ICR and LL same. Eddy Petranek
      Message 2 of 12 , May 2, 2011
      • 0 Attachment
        Not very windy here in Nampa but airport is reporting strong??? I bet Lake Lull is only 12. Water temps between ICR and LL same. 



        Eddy Petranek 


        On May 2, 2011, at 1:22 PM, daflyinhawaiian64@... wrote:

         

        So as far as h2o temps which is warmer, icr or lowell?

        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T


        From: Rusty Hill <rustyshill@...>
        Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 13:18:10 -0600
        Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Tuesday? ICR, BCR

         

        When do you plan on going? I could probably go. I have been wanting to take my catamaran to lake Lowell anyway. I may go up earlier. Give me a call if your serious about going
        Rusty
        8917744

        Sent from my iPhone

        On May 2, 2011, at 1:10 PM, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

         

        So will the SE flow continue for a while today? Thinking of heading to Lowell later if anyone can go and it stays good. I've got a 3-seat jetski to help out.

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
        >
        > Steve,
        >
        > There will be wind tomorrow!!! ;-)
        >
        > I'm planning on heading out around 3...to ICR.
        >
        > Eddy
        >
        > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, steve linane <itile@> wrote:
        > >
        > >
        > > Jason sounds good but I CANT FIND any wind in the forecast , where did you see this ?
        > > Steve
        > >
        > >
        > >
        > > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        > > From: jwattboi@
        > > Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 18:18:00 +0000
        > > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Tuesday? ICR, BCR
        > >
        > >
        > >
        > >
        > >
        > >
        > > Wind forecast looks maybe doable on Tuesday afternoon. Anyone planning on going out to Indian Creek or Blacks Creek Tuesday afternoon if the wind is good? I drove out and checked them out yesterday.
        > >
        > > I might have tried yesterday, but I don't want to do a water solo session quite yet, especially in the cold water. If anyone wants to go Tuesday afternoon, I'd be up for it.
        > >
        > > Jason W
        > >
        >

      • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
        Thankx Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T ... From: Gear Daddy LLC Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 14:17:07 To:
        Message 3 of 12 , May 2, 2011
        • 0 Attachment
          Thankx

          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T


          From: Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...>
          Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 14:17:07 -0600
          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
          ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Tuesday? ICR, BCR

           

          Not very windy here in Nampa but airport is reporting strong??? I bet Lake Lull is only 12. Water temps between ICR and LL same. 



          Eddy Petranek 


          On May 2, 2011, at 1:22 PM, daflyinhawaiian64@... wrote:

           

          So as far as h2o temps which is warmer, icr or lowell?

          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T


          From: Rusty Hill <rustyshill@...>
          Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 13:18:10 -0600
          Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Tuesday? ICR, BCR

           

          When do you plan on going? I could probably go. I have been wanting to take my catamaran to lake Lowell anyway. I may go up earlier. Give me a call if your serious about going
          Rusty
          8917744

          Sent from my iPhone

          On May 2, 2011, at 1:10 PM, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

           

          So will the SE flow continue for a while today? Thinking of heading to Lowell later if anyone can go and it stays good. I've got a 3-seat jetski to help out.

          --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
          >
          > Steve,
          >
          > There will be wind tomorrow!!! ;-)
          >
          > I'm planning on heading out around 3...to ICR.
          >
          > Eddy
          >
          > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, steve linane <itile@> wrote:
          > >
          > >
          > > Jason sounds good but I CANT FIND any wind in the forecast , where did you see this ?
          > > Steve
          > >
          > >
          > >
          > > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          > > From: jwattboi@
          > > Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 18:18:00 +0000
          > > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Tuesday? ICR, BCR
          > >
          > >
          > >
          > >
          > >
          > >
          > > Wind forecast looks maybe doable on Tuesday afternoon. Anyone planning on going out to Indian Creek or Blacks Creek Tuesday afternoon if the wind is good? I drove out and checked them out yesterday.
          > >
          > > I might have tried yesterday, but I don't want to do a water solo session quite yet, especially in the cold water. If anyone wants to go Tuesday afternoon, I'd be up for it.
          > >
          > > Jason W
          > >
          >

        • Jason Watt
          Gonna give it a shot. Mike Z was at gotts around 1. Didn t have his kite but said whitecaps. Is there a good launch spot for a se wind when lake lull is full?
          Message 4 of 12 , May 2, 2011
          • 0 Attachment
            Gonna give it a shot. Mike Z was at gotts around 1. Didn't have his kite but said whitecaps.  Is there a good launch spot for a se wind when lake lull is full?

            On May 2, 2011, at 14:17, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

             

            Not very windy here in Nampa but airport is reporting strong??? I bet Lake Lull is only 12. Water temps between ICR and LL same. 



            Eddy Petranek 


            On May 2, 2011, at 1:22 PM, daflyinhawaiian64@... wrote:

             

            So as far as h2o temps which is warmer, icr or lowell?

            Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T


            From: Rusty Hill <rustyshill@...>
            Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 13:18:10 -0600
            Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Tuesday? ICR, BCR

             

            When do you plan on going? I could probably go. I have been wanting to take my catamaran to lake Lowell anyway. I may go up earlier. Give me a call if your serious about going
            Rusty
            8917744

            Sent from my iPhone

            On May 2, 2011, at 1:10 PM, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

             

            So will the SE flow continue for a while today? Thinking of heading to Lowell later if anyone can go and it stays good. I've got a 3-seat jetski to help out.

            --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
            >
            > Steve,
            >
            > There will be wind tomorrow!!! ;-)
            >
            > I'm planning on heading out around 3...to ICR.
            >
            > Eddy
            >
            > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, steve linane <itile@> wrote:
            > >
            > >
            > > Jason sounds good but I CANT FIND any wind in the forecast , where did you see this ?
            > > Steve
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
            > > From: jwattboi@
            > > Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 18:18:00 +0000
            > > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Tuesday? ICR, BCR
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > > Wind forecast looks maybe doable on Tuesday afternoon. Anyone planning on going out to Indian Creek or Blacks Creek Tuesday afternoon if the wind is good? I drove out and checked them out yesterday.
            > >
            > > I might have tried yesterday, but I don't want to do a water solo session quite yet, especially in the cold water. If anyone wants to go Tuesday afternoon, I'd be up for it.
            > >
            > > Jason W
            > >
            >

          • Tonyswilliams
            Large beach at west end on riverside road at N end of dam Sent from my iPhone
            Message 5 of 12 , May 2, 2011
            • 0 Attachment
              Large beach at west end on riverside road at N end of dam

              Sent from my iPhone

              On May 2, 2011, at 2:36 PM, Jason Watt <jwattboi@...> wrote:

               

              Gonna give it a shot. Mike Z was at gotts around 1. Didn't have his kite but said whitecaps.  Is there a good launch spot for a se wind when lake lull is full?

              On May 2, 2011, at 14:17, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

               

              Not very windy here in Nampa but airport is reporting strong??? I bet Lake Lull is only 12. Water temps between ICR and LL same. 



              Eddy Petranek 


              On May 2, 2011, at 1:22 PM, daflyinhawaiian64@... wrote:

               

              So as far as h2o temps which is warmer, icr or lowell?

              Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T


              From: Rusty Hill <rustyshill@...>
              Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 13:18:10 -0600
              Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Tuesday? ICR, BCR

               

              When do you plan on going? I could probably go. I have been wanting to take my catamaran to lake Lowell anyway. I may go up earlier. Give me a call if your serious about going
              Rusty
              8917744

              Sent from my iPhone

              On May 2, 2011, at 1:10 PM, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

               

              So will the SE flow continue for a while today? Thinking of heading to Lowell later if anyone can go and it stays good. I've got a 3-seat jetski to help out.

              --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
              >
              > Steve,
              >
              > There will be wind tomorrow!!! ;-)
              >
              > I'm planning on heading out around 3...to ICR.
              >
              > Eddy
              >
              > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, steve linane <itile@> wrote:
              > >
              > >
              > > Jason sounds good but I CANT FIND any wind in the forecast , where did you see this ?
              > > Steve
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
              > > From: jwattboi@
              > > Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 18:18:00 +0000
              > > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Tuesday? ICR, BCR
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > > Wind forecast looks maybe doable on Tuesday afternoon. Anyone planning on going out to Indian Creek or Blacks Creek Tuesday afternoon if the wind is good? I drove out and checked them out yesterday.
              > >
              > > I might have tried yesterday, but I don't want to do a water solo session quite yet, especially in the cold water. If anyone wants to go Tuesday afternoon, I'd be up for it.
              > >
              > > Jason W
              > >
              >

            • Gear Daddy LLC
              Yes that place would be great. Saving it for tomorrow. Good luck. Eddy Petranek
              Message 6 of 12 , May 2, 2011
              • 0 Attachment
                Yes that place would be great.  Saving it for tomorrow. Good luck. 

                Eddy Petranek 


                On May 2, 2011, at 2:50 PM, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

                 

                Large beach at west end on riverside road at N end of dam

                Sent from my iPhone

                On May 2, 2011, at 2:36 PM, Jason Watt <jwattboi@...> wrote:

                 

                Gonna give it a shot. Mike Z was at gotts around 1. Didn't have his kite but said whitecaps.  Is there a good launch spot for a se wind when lake lull is full?

                On May 2, 2011, at 14:17, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

                 

                Not very windy here in Nampa but airport is reporting strong??? I bet Lake Lull is only 12. Water temps between ICR and LL same. 



                Eddy Petranek 


                On May 2, 2011, at 1:22 PM, daflyinhawaiian64@... wrote:

                 

                So as far as h2o temps which is warmer, icr or lowell?

                Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T


                From: Rusty Hill <rustyshill@...>
                Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 13:18:10 -0600
                Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Tuesday? ICR, BCR

                 

                When do you plan on going? I could probably go. I have been wanting to take my catamaran to lake Lowell anyway. I may go up earlier. Give me a call if your serious about going
                Rusty
                8917744

                Sent from my iPhone

                On May 2, 2011, at 1:10 PM, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

                 

                So will the SE flow continue for a while today? Thinking of heading to Lowell later if anyone can go and it stays good. I've got a 3-seat jetski to help out.

                --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
                >
                > Steve,
                >
                > There will be wind tomorrow!!! ;-)
                >
                > I'm planning on heading out around 3...to ICR.
                >
                > Eddy
                >
                > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, steve linane <itile@> wrote:
                > >
                > >
                > > Jason sounds good but I CANT FIND any wind in the forecast , where did you see this ?
                > > Steve
                > >
                > >
                > >
                > > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                > > From: jwattboi@
                > > Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 18:18:00 +0000
                > > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Tuesday? ICR, BCR
                > >
                > >
                > >
                > >
                > >
                > >
                > > Wind forecast looks maybe doable on Tuesday afternoon. Anyone planning on going out to Indian Creek or Blacks Creek Tuesday afternoon if the wind is good? I drove out and checked them out yesterday.
                > >
                > > I might have tried yesterday, but I don't want to do a water solo session quite yet, especially in the cold water. If anyone wants to go Tuesday afternoon, I'd be up for it.
                > >
                > > Jason W
                > >
                >

              Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.