Re: Tuesday? ICR, BCR

  • geardaddyllc
    Message 1 of 12 , May 2 7:21 AM
      Steve,

      There will be wind tomorrow!!! ;-)

      I'm planning on heading out around 3...to ICR.

      > Jason sounds good but I CANT FIND any wind in the forecast , where did you see this ?
      > Steve
      >

      > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      > From: jwattboi@...
      > Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 18:18:00 +0000
      > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Tuesday? ICR, BCR
      >

      > Wind forecast looks maybe doable on Tuesday afternoon. Anyone planning on going out to Indian Creek or Blacks Creek Tuesday afternoon if the wind is good? I drove out and checked them out yesterday.
      >
      > I might have tried yesterday, but I don't want to do a water solo session quite yet, especially in the cold water. If anyone wants to go Tuesday afternoon, I'd be up for it.
      >
      > Jason W

    • jwattboi
      Message 2 of 12 , May 2 12:10 PM
        So will the SE flow continue for a while today? Thinking of heading to Lowell later if anyone can go and it stays good. I've got a 3-seat jetski to help out.

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

        > Steve,
        >
        > There will be wind tomorrow!!! ;-)
        >
        > I'm planning on heading out around 3...to ICR.
        >
        > Eddy
        >
        > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, steve linane <itile@> wrote:
        > >

        > > Jason sounds good but I CANT FIND any wind in the forecast , where did you see this ?
        > > Steve
        > >

        > > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        > > From: jwattboi@
        > > Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 18:18:00 +0000
        > > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Tuesday? ICR, BCR
        > >

        > > Wind forecast looks maybe doable on Tuesday afternoon. Anyone planning on going out to Indian Creek or Blacks Creek Tuesday afternoon if the wind is good? I drove out and checked them out yesterday.
        > >
        > > I might have tried yesterday, but I don't want to do a water solo session quite yet, especially in the cold water. If anyone wants to go Tuesday afternoon, I'd be up for it.
        > >
        > > Jason W

      • Rusty Hill
        Message 3 of 12 , May 2 12:18 PM
          When do you plan on going? I could probably go. I have been wanting to take my catamaran to lake Lowell anyway. I may go up earlier. Give me a call if your serious about going
          Rusty
          8917744

          Sent from my iPhone

        • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 12 , May 2 12:22 PM
            So as far as h2o temps which is warmer, icr or lowell?

            Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

            From: Rusty Hill <rustyshill@...>
            Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 13:18:10 -0600
            To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
            ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
            Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Tuesday? ICR, BCR

            Message 5 of 12 , May 2 1:17 PM
              Not very windy here in Nampa but airport is reporting strong??? I bet Lake Lull is only 12. Water temps between ICR and LL same.

              Eddy Petranek

              From: Rusty Hill <rustyshill@...>
              Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 13:18:10 -0600

              Message 6 of 12 , May 2 1:20 PM
                Thankx

                Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                From: Rusty Hill <rustyshill@...>
                Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 13:18:10 -0600

                When do you plan on going? I could probably go. I have been wanting to take my catamaran to lake Lowell anyway. I may go up earlier. Give me a call if your serious about going
                Rusty
                8917744

                Sent from my iPhone

                On May 2, 2011, at 1:10 PM, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

                So will the SE flow continue for a while today? Thinking of heading to Lowell later if anyone can go and it stays good. I've got a 3-seat jetski to help out.

                --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

                > Steve,
                >
                > There will be wind tomorrow!!! ;-)
                >
                > I'm planning on heading out around 3...to ICR.
                >
                > Eddy
                >
                > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, steve linane <itile@> wrote:
                > >

                > > Jason sounds good but I CANT FIND any wind in the forecast , where did you see this ?
                > > Steve
                > >

                > > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                > > From: jwattboi@
                > > Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 18:18:00 +0000
                > > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Tuesday? ICR, BCR
                > >

                > > Wind forecast looks maybe doable on Tuesday afternoon. Anyone planning on going out to Indian Creek or Blacks Creek Tuesday afternoon if the wind is good? I drove out and checked them out yesterday.
                > >
                > > I might have tried yesterday, but I don't want to do a water solo session quite yet, especially in the cold water. If anyone wants to go Tuesday afternoon, I'd be up for it.
                > >
                > > Jason W

              • Jason Watt

                  From: Rusty Hill <rustyshill@...>
                  Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 13:18:10 -0600

                  When do you plan on going? I could probably go. I have been wanting to take my catamaran to lake Lowell anyway. I may go up earlier. Give me a call if your serious about going
                  Rusty
                  8917744

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  On May 2, 2011, at 1:10 PM, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

                  So will the SE flow continue for a while today? Thinking of heading to Lowell later if anyone can go and it stays good. I've got a 3-seat jetski to help out.

                  --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

                  > Steve,
                  >
                  > There will be wind tomorrow!!! ;-)
                  >
                  > I'm planning on heading out around 3...to ICR.
                  >
                  > Eddy
                  >
                  > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, steve linane <itile@> wrote:
                  > >

                  > > Jason sounds good but I CANT FIND any wind in the forecast , where did you see this ?
                  > > Steve
                  > >

                  > > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                  > > From: jwattboi@
                  > > Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 18:18:00 +0000
                  > > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Tuesday? ICR, BCR
                  > >

                  > > Wind forecast looks maybe doable on Tuesday afternoon. Anyone planning on going out to Indian Creek or Blacks Creek Tuesday afternoon if the wind is good? I drove out and checked them out yesterday.
                  > >
                  > > I might have tried yesterday, but I don't want to do a water solo session quite yet, especially in the cold water. If anyone wants to go Tuesday afternoon, I'd be up for it.
                  > >
                  > > Jason W

                • Tonyswilliams

                    From: Rusty Hill <rustyshill@...>
                    Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 13:18:10 -0600