RE: [snowkiteidaho] Tuesday? ICR, BCR

    Message 1 of 12 , May 1, 2011
      Jason sounds good but I CANT FIND any wind in the forecast , where did you see this ?
      Steve

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: jwattboi@...
      Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 18:18:00 +0000
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Tuesday? ICR, BCR

      Wind forecast looks maybe doable on Tuesday afternoon. Anyone planning on going out to Indian Creek or Blacks Creek Tuesday afternoon if the wind is good? I drove out and checked them out yesterday.

      I might have tried yesterday, but I don't want to do a water solo session quite yet, especially in the cold water. If anyone wants to go Tuesday afternoon, I'd be up for it.

      Jason W

    • geardaddyllc
      Message 2 of 12 , May 2, 2011
        Steve,

        There will be wind tomorrow!!! ;-)

        I'm planning on heading out around 3...to ICR.

        > Jason sounds good but I CANT FIND any wind in the forecast , where did you see this ?
        > Steve
        >

        > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        > From: jwattboi@...
        > Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 18:18:00 +0000
        > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Tuesday? ICR, BCR
        >

        > Wind forecast looks maybe doable on Tuesday afternoon. Anyone planning on going out to Indian Creek or Blacks Creek Tuesday afternoon if the wind is good? I drove out and checked them out yesterday.
        >
        > I might have tried yesterday, but I don't want to do a water solo session quite yet, especially in the cold water. If anyone wants to go Tuesday afternoon, I'd be up for it.
        >
        > Jason W

      • jwattboi
        Message 3 of 12 , May 2, 2011
          So will the SE flow continue for a while today? Thinking of heading to Lowell later if anyone can go and it stays good. I've got a 3-seat jetski to help out.

          --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

          > Steve,
          >
          > There will be wind tomorrow!!! ;-)
          >
          > I'm planning on heading out around 3...to ICR.
          >
          > Eddy
          >
          > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, steve linane <itile@> wrote:
          > >

          > > Jason sounds good but I CANT FIND any wind in the forecast , where did you see this ?
          > > Steve
          > >

          > > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          > > From: jwattboi@
          > > Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 18:18:00 +0000
          > > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Tuesday? ICR, BCR
          > >

          > > Wind forecast looks maybe doable on Tuesday afternoon. Anyone planning on going out to Indian Creek or Blacks Creek Tuesday afternoon if the wind is good? I drove out and checked them out yesterday.
          > >
          > > I might have tried yesterday, but I don't want to do a water solo session quite yet, especially in the cold water. If anyone wants to go Tuesday afternoon, I'd be up for it.
          > >
          > > Jason W

        • Rusty Hill
          Message 4 of 12 , May 2, 2011
            When do you plan on going? I could probably go. I have been wanting to take my catamaran to lake Lowell anyway. I may go up earlier. Give me a call if your serious about going
            Rusty
            8917744

            Sent from my iPhone

          • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 12 , May 2, 2011
              So as far as h2o temps which is warmer, icr or lowell?

              Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

              From: Rusty Hill <rustyshill@...>
              Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 13:18:10 -0600
              To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
              ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
              Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Tuesday? ICR, BCR

              Message 6 of 12 , May 2, 2011
                Not very windy here in Nampa but airport is reporting strong??? I bet Lake Lull is only 12. Water temps between ICR and LL same.

                Eddy Petranek

                From: Rusty Hill <rustyshill@...>
                Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 13:18:10 -0600

                Message 7 of 12 , May 2, 2011
                  Thankx

                  Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                  From: Rusty Hill <rustyshill@...>
                  Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 13:18:10 -0600

                  When do you plan on going? I could probably go. I have been wanting to take my catamaran to lake Lowell anyway. I may go up earlier. Give me a call if your serious about going
                  Rusty
                  8917744

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  On May 2, 2011, at 1:10 PM, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

                  So will the SE flow continue for a while today? Thinking of heading to Lowell later if anyone can go and it stays good. I've got a 3-seat jetski to help out.

                  --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

                  > Steve,
                  >
                  > There will be wind tomorrow!!! ;-)
                  >
                  > I'm planning on heading out around 3...to ICR.
                  >
                  > Eddy
                  >
                  > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, steve linane <itile@> wrote:
                  > >

                  > > Jason sounds good but I CANT FIND any wind in the forecast , where did you see this ?
                  > > Steve
                  > >

                  > > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                  > > From: jwattboi@
                  > > Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 18:18:00 +0000
                  > > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Tuesday? ICR, BCR
                  > >

                  > > Wind forecast looks maybe doable on Tuesday afternoon. Anyone planning on going out to Indian Creek or Blacks Creek Tuesday afternoon if the wind is good? I drove out and checked them out yesterday.
                  > >
                  > > I might have tried yesterday, but I don't want to do a water solo session quite yet, especially in the cold water. If anyone wants to go Tuesday afternoon, I'd be up for it.
                  > >
                  > > Jason W

                • Jason Watt

                    From: Rusty Hill <rustyshill@...>
                    Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 13:18:10 -0600

                    When do you plan on going? I could probably go. I have been wanting to take my catamaran to lake Lowell anyway. I may go up earlier. Give me a call if your serious about going
                    Rusty
                    8917744

                    Sent from my iPhone

                    On May 2, 2011, at 1:10 PM, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

                    So will the SE flow continue for a while today? Thinking of heading to Lowell later if anyone can go and it stays good. I've got a 3-seat jetski to help out.

                    --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

                    > Steve,
                    >
                    > There will be wind tomorrow!!! ;-)
                    >
                    > I'm planning on heading out around 3...to ICR.
                    >
                    > Eddy
                    >
                    > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, steve linane <itile@> wrote:
                    > >

                    > > Jason sounds good but I CANT FIND any wind in the forecast , where did you see this ?
                    > > Steve
                    > >

                    > > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                    > > From: jwattboi@
                    > > Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 18:18:00 +0000
                    > > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Tuesday? ICR, BCR
                    > >

                    > > Wind forecast looks maybe doable on Tuesday afternoon. Anyone planning on going out to Indian Creek or Blacks Creek Tuesday afternoon if the wind is good? I drove out and checked them out yesterday.
                    > >
                    > > I might have tried yesterday, but I don't want to do a water solo session quite yet, especially in the cold water. If anyone wants to go Tuesday afternoon, I'd be up for it.
                    > >
                    > > Jason W

                  • Tonyswilliams

                      From: Rusty Hill <rustyshill@...>
                      Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 13:18:10 -0600