Tuesday? ICR, BCR

  • jwattboi
    Message 1 of 12 , May 1, 2011
      Wind forecast looks maybe doable on Tuesday afternoon. Anyone planning on going out to Indian Creek or Blacks Creek Tuesday afternoon if the wind is good? I drove out and checked them out yesterday.

      I might have tried yesterday, but I don't want to do a water solo session quite yet, especially in the cold water. If anyone wants to go Tuesday afternoon, I'd be up for it.

      Jason W
      Message 2 of 12 , May 1, 2011
        I'm going

        Eddy Petranek

        Message 3 of 12 , May 1, 2011
          Jason sounds good but I CANT FIND any wind in the forecast , where did you see this ?
          Steve

          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          From: jwattboi@...
          Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 18:18:00 +0000
          Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Tuesday? ICR, BCR

          Wind forecast looks maybe doable on Tuesday afternoon. Anyone planning on going out to Indian Creek or Blacks Creek Tuesday afternoon if the wind is good? I drove out and checked them out yesterday.

          I might have tried yesterday, but I don't want to do a water solo session quite yet, especially in the cold water. If anyone wants to go Tuesday afternoon, I'd be up for it.

          Jason W

        • geardaddyllc
          Message 4 of 12 , May 2, 2011
            Steve,

            There will be wind tomorrow!!! ;-)

            I'm planning on heading out around 3...to ICR.

            > Jason sounds good but I CANT FIND any wind in the forecast , where did you see this ?
            > Steve
            >

            > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
            > From: jwattboi@...
            > Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 18:18:00 +0000
            > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Tuesday? ICR, BCR
            >

            > Wind forecast looks maybe doable on Tuesday afternoon. Anyone planning on going out to Indian Creek or Blacks Creek Tuesday afternoon if the wind is good? I drove out and checked them out yesterday.
            >
            > I might have tried yesterday, but I don't want to do a water solo session quite yet, especially in the cold water. If anyone wants to go Tuesday afternoon, I'd be up for it.
            >
            > Jason W

          • jwattboi
            Message 5 of 12 , May 2, 2011
              So will the SE flow continue for a while today? Thinking of heading to Lowell later if anyone can go and it stays good. I've got a 3-seat jetski to help out.

              --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

              > Steve,
              >
              > There will be wind tomorrow!!! ;-)
              >
              > I'm planning on heading out around 3...to ICR.
              >
              > Eddy
              >
              > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, steve linane <itile@> wrote:
              > >

              > > Jason sounds good but I CANT FIND any wind in the forecast , where did you see this ?
              > > Steve
              > >

              > > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
              > > From: jwattboi@
              > > Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 18:18:00 +0000
              > > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Tuesday? ICR, BCR
              > >

              > > Wind forecast looks maybe doable on Tuesday afternoon. Anyone planning on going out to Indian Creek or Blacks Creek Tuesday afternoon if the wind is good? I drove out and checked them out yesterday.
              > >
              > > I might have tried yesterday, but I don't want to do a water solo session quite yet, especially in the cold water. If anyone wants to go Tuesday afternoon, I'd be up for it.
              > >
              > > Jason W

            • Rusty Hill
              Message 6 of 12 , May 2, 2011
                When do you plan on going? I could probably go. I have been wanting to take my catamaran to lake Lowell anyway. I may go up earlier. Give me a call if your serious about going
                Rusty
                8917744

                Sent from my iPhone

              • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
                Message 7 of 12 , May 2, 2011
                  So as far as h2o temps which is warmer, icr or lowell?

                  Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                  From: Rusty Hill <rustyshill@...>
                  Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                  Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 13:18:10 -0600
                  To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
                  ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                  Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Tuesday? ICR, BCR

                  Message 8 of 12 , May 2, 2011
                    Not very windy here in Nampa but airport is reporting strong??? I bet Lake Lull is only 12. Water temps between ICR and LL same.

                    Eddy Petranek

                    From: Rusty Hill <rustyshill@...>
                    Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 13:18:10 -0600

                    Message 9 of 12 , May 2, 2011
                      Thankx

                      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                      From: Rusty Hill <rustyshill@...>
                      Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 13:18:10 -0600

                      When do you plan on going? I could probably go. I have been wanting to take my catamaran to lake Lowell anyway. I may go up earlier. Give me a call if your serious about going
                      Rusty
                      8917744

                      Sent from my iPhone

                      On May 2, 2011, at 1:10 PM, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

                      So will the SE flow continue for a while today? Thinking of heading to Lowell later if anyone can go and it stays good. I've got a 3-seat jetski to help out.

                      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

                      > Steve,
                      >
                      > There will be wind tomorrow!!! ;-)
                      >
                      > I'm planning on heading out around 3...to ICR.
                      >
                      > Eddy
                      >
                      > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, steve linane <itile@> wrote:
                      > >

                      > > Jason sounds good but I CANT FIND any wind in the forecast , where did you see this ?
                      > > Steve
                      > >

                      > > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                      > > From: jwattboi@
                      > > Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 18:18:00 +0000
                      > > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Tuesday? ICR, BCR
                      > >

                      > > Wind forecast looks maybe doable on Tuesday afternoon. Anyone planning on going out to Indian Creek or Blacks Creek Tuesday afternoon if the wind is good? I drove out and checked them out yesterday.
                      > >
                      > > I might have tried yesterday, but I don't want to do a water solo session quite yet, especially in the cold water. If anyone wants to go Tuesday afternoon, I'd be up for it.
                      > >
                      > > Jason W

                    • Jason Watt

                        From: Rusty Hill <rustyshill@...>
                        Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 13:18:10 -0600

                        When do you plan on going? I could probably go. I have been wanting to take my catamaran to lake Lowell anyway. I may go up earlier. Give me a call if your serious about going
                        Rusty
                        8917744

                        Sent from my iPhone

                        On May 2, 2011, at 1:10 PM, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

                        So will the SE flow continue for a while today? Thinking of heading to Lowell later if anyone can go and it stays good. I've got a 3-seat jetski to help out.

                        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

                        > Steve,
                        >
                        > There will be wind tomorrow!!! ;-)
                        >
                        > I'm planning on heading out around 3...to ICR.
                        >
                        > Eddy
                        >
                        > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, steve linane <itile@> wrote:
                        > >

                        > > Jason sounds good but I CANT FIND any wind in the forecast , where did you see this ?
                        > > Steve
                        > >

                        > > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                        > > From: jwattboi@
                        > > Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 18:18:00 +0000
                        > > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Tuesday? ICR, BCR
                        > >

                        > > Wind forecast looks maybe doable on Tuesday afternoon. Anyone planning on going out to Indian Creek or Blacks Creek Tuesday afternoon if the wind is good? I drove out and checked them out yesterday.
                        > >
                        > > I might have tried yesterday, but I don't want to do a water solo session quite yet, especially in the cold water. If anyone wants to go Tuesday afternoon, I'd be up for it.
                        > >
                        > > Jason W

                      • Tonyswilliams

                          From: Rusty Hill <rustyshill@...>
                          Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 13:18:10 -0600