Re: [BSA] Happy Birthday to our David Crosby look-alike !

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2011
      Happy BDay Steve-O.

      See you out on the water soon. Going to Maui next week to get redemption and my fix!

      Regards,
      -Jason Brickner
      Olympus Controls
      (208)-475-4670

      On Apr 29, 2011, at 11:57 AM, "Dr. Binegar" <bbinegar@...> wrote:

      Happy Birthday Steve Linane.  You still flying, keeps the rest of us old-timers motivated to stay in shape.

      Steve Baker,  Any more gigs with the band coming up?  I wanted to make it to your last one, but it didn’t work out for me.

      William G Binegar, MD

      Pain Medicine-Board Certified

      Anesthesiology-Board Certified

      Medical Director

      Pain Care Boise

      301 W. Myrtle

      Boise, ID   83702

      Office: 208.342.8200 | Fax: 208.342.8202

      www.paincareboise.com

      From: itile@...
      To: idakiteman@...; boisesailors@...
      Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 08:44:18 -0600

      if a tree falls in the forest and know one is there to hear it , does it make a sound ?

      Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 07:54:08 -0600
      From: idakiteman@...
      To: BoiseSailors@...

      Y'all know yesterday was Steve Linane's birthday?  He tries to lay low & pretend they don't happen...

      Happy Bday Steve !!