RE: [BSA] Re: Lake Lowell Access

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2006
      I, also enjoyed Lake Lowell. It was my first time, but I promised myself to
      setting sun. It was warm. There wasn't a boat or bird or person in sight
      (except for Eddy and B-Rad). I felt I really connected with nature. Isn't
      that what that place is all about.

      I wonder what the REAL reason is for not allowing us to use this wonderful
      resource. What is the REAL concern? As far as I can tell, we have
      absolutely NO negative impact on the area. The best thing about our sport
      is that everyone and everything else is taking shelter and hunkering down
      while we are out enjoying.

      -Jason