Thursday Session @ ICR

  • geardaddyllc
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 20, 2011
      I plan on hitting ICR tomorrow afternoon when the wind hits. forecast is for 20-30. I felt the water temp the other day and it did not hurt to bad.

      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 21, 2011
        Well I got a 20 min session before my bare extremities got numb

        Super fun 10m session did not get my upper body wet at all so I'm sure that helped me last a little longer. Definitely less than the 100 degree rule burrrrr

        Eddy Petranek

        On Apr 20, 2011, at 11:01 AM, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

        I plan on hitting ICR tomorrow afternoon when the wind hits. forecast is for 20-30. I felt the water temp the other day and it did not hurt to bad.

        Eddy

      • Dr. Binegar
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 22, 2011

          How much water and guess how long will it last?

          William G Binegar, MD

          Pain Medicine-Board Certified

          Anesthesiology-Board Certified

          Medical Director

          Pain Care Boise

          301 W. Myrtle

          Boise, ID   83702

          Office: 208.342.8200 | Fax: 208.342.8202

          www.paincareboise.com

              Message 6 of 13 , Apr 22, 2011
                Green isn't as big a problem as the tooleys . We need to find a natural way to kill those things off, anyone have a idea ?
                Steve

                To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

                Message 7 of 13 , Apr 22, 2011
                  Yeah... Let the pond go dry every 7 years and that should kill em'.

                  :-)

                  Regards,
                  -Jason Brickner
                  Olympus Controls
                  (208)-475-4670

                  To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

                  Message 8 of 13 , Apr 22, 2011
                    Anybody going to SV for their last week-end,  I'm heading up early Sunday morning.

                    Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
                    Realtor - Top Producer

                    Group-One Real Estate - Downtown

                    kaywalston@...

                    208-860-5053

                    Message 9 of 13 , Jun 1, 2011
                      Looks like a good chance of afternoon flow tomorrow afternoon.
                      Message 10 of 13 , Jun 1, 2011
                        Eddy, wasn't it you that discovered the 4th access on southshore of Lake Lowell?  You remember if any of the first 3 accesses off Lake Shore Rd. west of 12th Avenue might work?  If not, don't you work over in Nampa/Caldwell area?  Maybe you could swing by those 3 accesses sometime and take another look (although water high right now & maybe hard to tell).  We'll need to put some specific proposals on the table w/ Deerflat FWS for what we want.  Of course one would be to retain use of the P4 southshore access.  But that may be a tough sell because in the most "permissive" FWS alternatives, that entire stretch of the southshore is declared "closed" to all uses, so it's evidently viewed as pretty substantial wildlife habitat.  But the first 3 accesses along southshore are not shown as "closed" nor in habitat areas.  We'll need to know if one or more of those would work, or if they definitely won't work.

                        Thanks.