Re: [snowkiteidaho] newcomer to Boise

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 17, 2011
      Welcome to the group Steano!

      Feel free to search the archives and links section of group.

      Water kiting is just starting. Still a bit chilly.

      Glad to assist in directions to locals via phone call

      Eddy 863-6966

      On Apr 17, 2011, at 10:00 PM, "stefanoortelli" <sortelli@...> wrote:

      Hi, I'm new to Boise, from Italy.
      I'm looking for water kiteboarding spots close to town.
      I don't know where to go, when good time for water begins, how to check wind conditions.
      Can someone help to get me introduced to local winds?
      Thanks, see you soon!
      Steano