RE: [BSA] Lucky Peak Mon?

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2006

      Hey Brian,

      I missed you this morning.  In fact, I missed EVERYONE this morning.  Come on guys/gals, we have maybe 2-3 weeks left and then we are done on the water.

      I went up this morning.  I got there around 8:15.  The wind was PERFECT.  I could not see any holes and it was filled in nicely.  I chickened out and didn’t go because I was the ONLY person in sight.  In fact there were two cars in total at both parking lots.  It was a ghost town.  I just didn’t feel comfortable going after my ‘blowout’ last Friday.  Without Eddy there, whose ankle am I going to hold onto when I need to be towed in.  Still owe you a six pack for that Eddy.  What is your beer of choice?

      So please everyone… get out there.  I expect it is going to be good every morning for the next several days.  I’ll be up there tomorrow about 8:00-8:15 and Friday too.  Somebody come join me out on the water.

      -Jason