FW: How Windy Was It?

  • Dr. Binegar
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2011

    So no videos from my trips, but I’ve got this great Mom that sends me stuff allll the time.  This one is cute enough for all of you?

    William G Binegar, MD

    Pain Medicine-Board Certified

    Anesthesiology-Board Certified

    Medical Director

    Pain Care Boise

    301 W. Myrtle

    Boise, ID   83702

    Office: 208.342.8200 | Fax: 208.342.8202

    www.paincareboise.com