Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Saturday Camas be there or be Square

  • Jason Watt
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 10, 2011
        Thanks for the money back guarantee.  Awesome indeed.

      On Apr 10, 2011, at 9:09, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Yesterday was Awesome indeed. blew much stronger then I thought it would but did turn on at 3. Only thing missing was a fresh coat of wax on the boards. today should be good also, no money back guarantee thou, so go get some!!! Snow will not last much longer so another week or 2 and it will be done.

      Indian Creek is filling nicely, but It will not get full unless we get some serious rain storms moving thru. But it is do able. Since Steve is out of town for a week or so, there is an opportunity for new person to be the first of the year to break water or ice I should say....