RE: [snowkiteidaho] RE: Aruba update

    Message 1 of 151 , Apr 4, 2011
      The vest has a advantage over the waist , when I tighten the waste enough so it doesn't ride up then it makes it hard to breathe  . also I dont know of a life jacket that works with a waist harness . maybe there is one

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: bbinegar@...
      Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 18:21:05 -0600
      Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] RE: Aruba update

      Thanks for the reminder on the vest/impact type harnesses.  My daughter, Madi, likes those.  Not sure why I haven’t tried yet.  Seems it would work great esp up at Lucky Peak when already have wet suit on and I often have my small water ski life vest on too.

      I talked to a guy in Naples today and he’s saying no wind until maybe Sunday afternoon.  So I guess no skipping out of my conference early.  Maybe I’ll learn something.

      William G Binegar, MD

      Pain Medicine-Board Certified

      Anesthesiology-Board Certified

      Medical Director

      Pain Care Boise

      301 W. Myrtle

      Boise, ID  83702

      Office: 208.342.8200 | Fax: 208.342.8202

      From: bbinegar@...
      Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 13:12:32 -0600

      Hi All,

      Thanks for the feedback on harnesses.  Sounds like I'll at least try a waist harness as I am tiring of that wedgy feeling.

      Tried communicating earlier, but had fun on return flight.  Emergency landing in Dominican Republic due to right front door not pressurizing.  DR media reported door as flying off.  Looked for Billy.  Landed JFK midnight and had to go thru customs again with two girls, 5 bags(two large board bags), overnight in bug infested hotel, sleep 2 hours, then onto Buffalo.  Dakota's team lost on Fri, so hockey over.  Saw Niagra Falls instead with family.  Good to be almost home.  Sitting in Vegas now.  SW grounded some planes due to emergency landing of their own yesterday, apparently with  metal parts flying off?

      Actually going to Naples Beach, Fla Tuesday for a conference.  Hoping to check out kiting there.  No kids this time and Wendy joining me Friday:)   Anyone familiar with the Naples area?

      Thanks,  Bill

      From: bbinegar@...
      Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 07:41:19 -0600
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] RE: Aruba update

      www update.  Wind every day,but first couple days were a rodeo.  Wind has smoothed out and had great time last two days both kiting and wsurfing, no wetsuit or booties.  Really enjoying being barefoot.  May need to breakdown and replace my windsurfing rig that was stolen early last summer.  Wendy and Madi doing great on their kites. Off to Buffalo, NY tomorrow as Dakota's hockey team made Nationals again this year.  Sorry not techy, so no videos.  Sounds like there has been some fun on the Camas!

      Switched from my seat harness to shorts with harness built in and thought I liked it initially, but now not so sure.  Too thin of a back support when jumping, wrenches my back.  Most everyone down here using waist harness while kiting.  Any thoughts anyone?

      Message 151 of 151 , Feb 19, 2014
        we got 1 inch its blowing 20 plus now  and going to get winder and stay windy through Friday