  • Darrel Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2006
      Abducted By the Wind
      Film Premier
      And House Warming

      Come check out our new pad
      And the new movie J and I have been working on since last spring.  It is way too Cool!

      Who: Everybody!  Just please RSVP so I know whether to get a keg or case.
      What: We will have have some munchies and I'll burn some meat on grill.  Also beer and sodas.
      Feel free to bring some additional grub 'n stuff.   Let me know when you RSVP.
      When: 6:00pm Oct 7. Movie time 7:00-ish.
      Where:  3725 N. Patricia.  (Right next door to our old house.)

      WHY:  'cause it'll be a blast!

      Darrel