Re: [snowkiteidaho] kite sunday?

  • Kay Walston
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 3 9:13 AM
      I'll b up there. Leaving around 12:3-1:00
      May have one other person. Have to leave the prairie by 5:00
      Kay

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 3, 2011, at 8:39 AM, "j clive" <jclivejordan@...> wrote:

      anyone interested? I could be ready by noon.

      869 3207

    • Kay Walst6on
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 3 10:29 AM
        who made to cute little heart on the pine web cam...I know it was one of youse guys

        Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
        Realtor - Top Producer

        Group-One Real Estate - Downtown

        208-860-5053

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 3 5:47 PM
            Thanks to the guy that rescued my kite today.
            Lesson #1 to self...periodically check your lines AND fasteners.
            Lesson #2 to self - postholing is better exercise than any other type of aerobic...
            Other than that and no kiting....an absolutely beautiful day!