Re: [snowkiteidaho] kite sunday?

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 3 7:45 AM
      Wish I could but a week of kiting and wife says "no"...Looks like it will be a good thermal afternoon.  Be there by 3.

      Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
      208-863-6966

      On Apr 3, 2011, at 8:39 AM, j clive wrote:

      anyone interested? I could be ready by noon.

      869 3207

    • Kay Walston
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 3 9:13 AM
        I'll b up there. Leaving around 12:3-1:00
        May have one other person. Have to leave the prairie by 5:00
        Kay

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Apr 3, 2011, at 8:39 AM, "j clive" <jclivejordan@...> wrote:

        anyone interested? I could be ready by noon.

        869 3207

      • Kay Walst6on
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 3 10:29 AM
          who made to cute little heart on the pine web cam...I know it was one of youse guys

          Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
          Realtor - Top Producer

          Group-One Real Estate - Downtown

          208-860-5053

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 3 5:47 PM
              Thanks to the guy that rescued my kite today.
              Lesson #1 to self...periodically check your lines AND fasteners.
              Lesson #2 to self - postholing is better exercise than any other type of aerobic...
              Other than that and no kiting....an absolutely beautiful day!