kite sunday?

  • j clive
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 3, 2011
      anyone interested? I could be ready by noon.

      869 3207
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 3, 2011
        Wish I could but a week of kiting and wife says "no"...Looks like it will be a good thermal afternoon.  Be there by 3.

        Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
        208-863-6966

        On Apr 3, 2011, at 8:39 AM, j clive wrote:

        anyone interested? I could be ready by noon.

        869 3207

      • Kay Walston
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 3, 2011
          I'll b up there. Leaving around 12:3-1:00
          May have one other person. Have to leave the prairie by 5:00
          Kay

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Apr 3, 2011, at 8:39 AM, "j clive" <jclivejordan@...> wrote:

          anyone interested? I could be ready by noon.

          869 3207

        • Kay Walst6on
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 3, 2011
            who made to cute little heart on the pine web cam...I know it was one of youse guys

            Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
            Realtor - Top Producer

            Group-One Real Estate - Downtown

            208-860-5053

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 3, 2011
                Thanks to the guy that rescued my kite today.
                Lesson #1 to self...periodically check your lines AND fasteners.
                Lesson #2 to self - postholing is better exercise than any other type of aerobic...
                Other than that and no kiting....an absolutely beautiful day!