Re: [snowkiteidaho] camas

  • Tonyswilliams
    Message 1 of 151 , Apr 2, 2011
      Steve I had a good day power on a 9 m out on the camas had it all to ourselves don't know where anyone was. Indian Creek is filling up, the stream was pretty full going into it as we drove over

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 2, 2011, at 1:40 PM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:

      Looks like it cleared up and its not to crazy windy , anyone going ?

      Message 151 of 151 , Feb 19, 2014
        we got 1 inch its blowing 20 plus now  and going to get winder and stay windy through Friday