RE: [snowkiteidaho] Bruneau Bridge Gusting over 40

  • Ryan Wait
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 22, 2006

      yes yes it was very very gusty! but holy shit was it fun. the balistics  on the water was nutty. what a confidences booster to hold down a 14m C kite when its gusting 40+mph.  if only i could have held on just a little longer, i may have been able to catch the even flight to bruneau sand dunes. via  airrush airliner. maybe next time. i hope you guys have fun friday.

      hows sat or sunday looking?

      rw

      From: "Gear Daddy, LLC" <geardaddy@...>
      To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] Bruneau Brige Gusting over 40
      Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 10:39:07 -0600

      I'm contemplating Lake Lowell. Lake Lowell is bad if you f-up you end up on other side and somebody has to chase you down.

      however we had really strong winds on the River yesterday and it was quite fun. Today should be mellower than yesterday with gusts into the 40s.  I'll be ready to hit the road by 3:30 at Albertsons if we head East Otherwise will meet all at Lake Lowell @ 3:45

      Eddy