Re: [snowkiteidaho] Fwd: Boise Bicycle Project events update.

  • Kay Walst6on
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23, 2011
      voted

      Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
      Click Here to View my VIDEO introduction
      Realtor - Top Producer
      Boise, ID. 83706
      208-860-5053 - cell
      208-331-6833 - e-fax

      From: Jimmy Hallyburton <jimmy@...>
      Date: Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 9:47 AM
      Subject: Boise Bicycle Project events update.
      To: Boise Bicycle Project Grassroots Newsletter Club <boisebicycleproject@...>

      Hey Everyone,

      We have a few changes to our schedule and some incredible events I
      need to remind you about.

      But before I do that, don't forget to go to http://www.boisecoop.com/shop4good
      and vote for BBP. All you have to do is vote once and tell all of your
      friends (it takes about 5 seconds). If we win, it will bring BBP some
      much needed cash dollars, and to celebrate, we'll throw a 50% sale for
      all BBP Members!

      This Friday night for members night, BBP is bringing in special guest
      Margaret Havey (Boise's expert in bike touring) to teach a class on...
      you guessed it- Bike Touring. In my opinion, this is the can't miss
      class of the year, especially if you ever even considered embarking on
      the wondrous adventure of traveling by bike. This is a rare
      opportunity, so be on your best behavior, feel free to bring an adult
      beverage, and I'm even cooking muffins for the event. SO DON'T MISS
      IT!

      On Friday the 1st of April, BBP had "bike fit" scheduled for the
      members night class. But alas, the stars aligned, members have voted
      and bike fit is being bumped to a time when we can bring in an extra
      special expert. In replace of the class, BBP is going to BICYCLE NIGHT
      at the Idaho Stampede. That's right Boise's professional Basketball
      team is hosting a BICYCLE NIGHT at Qwest Arena. Tickets are $10 at the
      door and $3 of every ticket goes to BBP! The game starts at 7pm, but
      if you want to meet at the shop at 6pm, we are going to hang out and
      ride down as a group at 6:40pm.

      Alright, thats it. Don't miss the fun Friday nights, and don't forget
      to vote for BBP http://www.boisecoop.com/shop4good

      done ajo