FW: [snowkiteidaho] camas

    Message 1 of 151 , Mar 19, 2011

       Anyone one go up today , from the cam it looks icy with 1 -2 inches of wind blown on top . ? NOAA at 5438 ft , Sunday: A chance of rain and snow showers after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 37. Breezy, with a east southeast wind between 16 and 25 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected . Aviators concurs with a forecast of 39 mph at 6000 ft

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: itile@...
      Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 08:41:45 -0600
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] camas

      Sunday looking good , what were the conditions yesterday ?
      Headed to Bogus today

      Message 151 of 151 , Feb 19, 2014
        we got 1 inch its blowing 20 plus now  and going to get winder and stay windy through Friday