Re: [snowkiteidaho] Paragliding lost

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16 6:41 AM
      If there isn't a lawyer among the paragliders, trade gliding lessons for legal services to get an injunction halting the closure....

      On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 7:13 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Well even with the 25 person turn out, we did not have a chance. City council had their back door deal and made it official. All activities at Hammer Flats are closed for 1yr + while "scientific" study is conducted. Science my @$$!!! The city would not open floor to discussion, totalitarian Gov at it's finest.

      Any letters to Mayor & Council are appreciated!!! What they did was actually illegal and unconstitutional, so the battle begins!