Bruneau Brige Gusting over 40

  • steve_linane
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 22, 2006
      Thur.very very windy. today liter wind 12:00 pm to 6:00pm
      Steve
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 22, 2006

        OK… so where is everyone heading this afternoon.  Did Indian Creek work yesterday?

        -Jason

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 22, 2006
          I'm contemplating Lake Lowell. Lake Lowell is bad if you f-up you end up on other side and somebody has to chase you down.

          however we had really strong winds on the River yesterday and it was quite fun. Today should be mellower than yesterday with gusts into the 40s.  I'll be ready to hit the road by 3:30 at Albertsons if we head East Otherwise will meet all at Lake Lowell @ 3:45

          Eddy

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 22, 2006

            I have never tried Lake Lowell .  I’d be willing to leave at 3:00 to check it out.  My smallest kite is 10M.  Either way… I NEED A FIX!

            -Jason

            I'm contemplating Lake Lowell . Lake Lowell is bad if you f-up you end up on other side and somebody has to chase you down.

            however we had really strong winds on the River yesterday and it was quite fun. Today should be mellower than yesterday with gusts into the 40s.  I'll be ready to hit the road by 3:30 at Albertsons if we head East Otherwise will meet all at Lake Lowell @ 3:45

            Eddy

            OK… so where is everyone heading this afternoon.  Did Indian Creek work yesterday?

            -Jason

            Thur.very very windy. today liter wind 12:00 pm to 6:00pm
            Steve

          • Ryan Wait
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 22, 2006

              yes yes it was very very gusty! but holy shit was it fun. the balistics  on the water was nutty. what a confidences booster to hold down a 14m C kite when its gusting 40+mph.  if only i could have held on just a little longer, i may have been able to catch the even flight to bruneau sand dunes. via  airrush airliner. maybe next time. i hope you guys have fun friday.

              hows sat or sunday looking?

              rw

              From: "Gear Daddy, LLC" <geardaddy@...>
              To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>