RE: [snowkiteidaho] Black Sands 25 gusting 39
It’s just too bad we didn’t get your message until 4:36PM. I’ll shoot for tomorrow.
From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] On Behalf Of Gear Daddy, LLC
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2006 11:17 AM
Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] Black Sands 25 gusting 39
The forecast looks like yesterdays so. I'm picking up B rad in Eagle at 3pm and then stopping at Albertsons to pick up Mike/Steve/etc. Plan on going to ICR or Snake River @ Bruneau. Winds yesterday mellowed around 4:30-5 and I think they will do the same today.
From: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com [mailto:snowkiteida ho@yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of steve_linane
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2006 9:44 AM
To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Black Sands 25 gusting 39
yesterday was survival kiting . today may stay closer to home and try
wind predicted for tomorrow also.