Fwd: Hammer Flat Draft Management Agreement

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 14, 2011

    Here’s the agreement the city council is slated to adopt on Tuesday at city hall on Tuesday at 6 PM

  • Kay Walston
    Message 2 of 5 , Mar 14, 2011
      Hey eddy. Use my name
      Kay Walston

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Mar 14, 2011, at 8:51 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Here’s the agreement the city council is slated to adopt on Tuesday at city hall on Tuesday at 6 PM

      <JPA--IDFG Executed.pdf>
    • Jason Watt
      Message 3 of 5 , Mar 14, 2011
        Eddy,
           I don't parasail or use the area you reference, but I'm in favor of open access. So feel free to add my name to the cause.

        Jason Watt

        On Mar 14, 2011, at 18:14, Kay Walston <kaywalston@...> wrote:

        Hey eddy. Use my name
        Kay Walston

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Mar 14, 2011, at 8:51 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

        Here’s the agreement the city council is slated to adopt on Tuesday at city hall on Tuesday at 6 PM

        <JPA--IDFG Executed.pdf>

      • Jim shultz
        Message 4 of 5 , Mar 15, 2011

          Eddie, feel free to use my name.

          On Mar 14, 2011 10:53 AM, "Gear Daddy LLC" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

          Here’s the agreement the city council is slated to adopt on Tuesday at city hall on Tuesday at 6 PM

        • ChrizzO
          Message 5 of 5 , Mar 15, 2011
            Hey EdD, Im all for your cause, ie against the cities intentions. Count me in. By the people for the people. They're gonna have a fight on their hands. SSSkkkkiddem Bolt!
            Chris Philp
            Chrizz0