Late afternoon session

  • Jason Watt
    Message 1 of 86 , Mar 7, 2011
      Anyone going up for a late session today?   Looks like winds are 15-ish and clearing towards the west end of the valley.

      On Feb 27, 2011, at 11:18, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      It's almost over. If you have not left yet don't bother. If it does shift SE it will be really late. Tomorrow should be good for Last Resort.

      Actually as I write this email the wind is starting to shift. So maybe late this afternoon might work.

      EdD

      > Amazing ride from 8-9:30am. I was the only one out. 17-20mph. It is falling off and I think over by 11. Laura is taking a session now. Windy and cold all night but new camper was awesome and warm. Kiting this morning was like the good ole days when it was just D and I. Except now I can jump a heck of alot higher. And cruising thru thousands of Kiter tracks. It ain't what it use to be. Fortunately I found a huge stash of untouched. :-)
      >
      > Eddy Petranek

    • Stefano Ortelli (sortelli)
      Message 86 of 86 , May 29, 2016
        It was a great morning, I've assisted for one and a half hour and I've seen plenty of fun.

        My inconvinience was just safety concern on self launch, I'm also an old guy and I don't like hazardous stuff.

        I normally plan to be first on the beach to alway have assisted launch, and I did so this morning too. Unfortunaly I've discovered I took my old windsurf harnes instead of the kitesurfing one.

        I leave pretty close by, however the drive back home pushed my from firts on the beach to last.

        I can tell, it was a great morning!