Re: [snowkiteidaho] Missing Person, please keep an eye out,

  • James Bates
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 7, 2011
      Hey Kay,
      Thanks for the email.  Nice meeting you too.  I'm back in McCall this morning and to my knowledge, nothing yet.  We put a plane up on Friday with no results.  Thanks for looking!
      Best,
      Jim

      ________________________

      James T. Bates

      Vice President

      Valley & Boise County Manager

      Dedicated to Your Success for 105 Years

      First American Title Company

      616 North Third Street

      Suite 101

      McCall ID 83638

      Office: 208.634.4705

      Mobile: 208.315.4132

      Fax: 208.634.4405

      Email: jbates@...

      www.firstamholding.com

      >>> Kay Walston <kaywalston@...> 3/6/2011 6:08 PM >>>

      Hi Jim
      We flew over camas up to hill city a couple of days ago. Didn't c a car off the road. Has he shown up?
      Nice meeting u up there
      Kay

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Mar 5, 2011, at 8:58 AM, "Jim" <jbates@...> wrote:

      Hey, it's Jim Bates. I'm a kiter from McCall, ID. Had a great time at last weeks kiting event in Fairfield, ID. I manage the First American Title office in McCall.
      On Wednesday our magager of the First American in Driggs, ID was supposed to be traveling through Fairfield on his way to a meeting in Boise. He never showed up. He drives a silver Subaru with 1T Idaho plates. He is about 5'5" with silver/white hair, white mustache and a small build. He's an avid outdoorsman, climber and skier.
      Keep your eyes out along all of our kiting spots please. Heck, keep an eye out this weekend at Skyline! His name is Grant Moedl.
      Thanks for your help. If you know anything please contact Camas or Elmore County Sheriff office.
      Thanks,
      Jim