Missing Person, please keep an eye out,

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 5, 2011
      Hey, it's Jim Bates. I'm a kiter from McCall, ID. Had a great time at last weeks kiting event in Fairfield, ID. I manage the First American Title office in McCall.
      On Wednesday our magager of the First American in Driggs, ID was supposed to be traveling through Fairfield on his way to a meeting in Boise. He never showed up. He drives a silver Subaru with 1T Idaho plates. He is about 5'5" with silver/white hair, white mustache and a small build. He's an avid outdoorsman, climber and skier.
      Keep your eyes out along all of our kiting spots please. Heck, keep an eye out this weekend at Skyline! His name is Grant Moedl.
      Thanks for your help. If you know anything please contact Camas or Elmore County Sheriff office.
      Thanks,
      Jim
    • pslansing
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 5, 2011
        From: Andrew Monty Goldman <monty@...>
        Date: March 5, 2011 2:03:35 PM PST
        To: Marjorie Rich <marjorierich@...>
        Cc: Trisha Smith <trisha@...>
        Subject: Re: Need Help finding missing man

        I will forward this to our local Snowkite community and do my very best to make everyone is aware of this situation. I am in Hawaii right now so I'm afraid I am not much help but will whatever I can to help.

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Mar 5, 2011, at 1:50 PM, Marjorie Rich <marjorierich@...> wrote:

        We are looking for a friend who has come up missing on a trip from Rexburg to Boise. We have heard that there were some snow-kiters who had stayed around Fairfield for a few days after the weekend competition. We think that Grant might have stopped to watch on Wed, March 2nd. He would have been passing through the area Wed afternoon between 2 and 5pm. Could you pass this on to any distribution lists you have of people who might have been in the area.

        [See Flier for photo]
        Missing : Grant Moedl
        Age: 57 5'6" 150 pounds
        Grey hair, blue eyes, glasses
        2008 Silver Subaru Outback, License: 1T 194

        Was traveling from Rexburg to Boise via Hwy 20 ( Arco, Fairfield ) the afternoon of Wednesday, March 2nd. Was expected
        in Boise approximately 6pm but did not arrive.

        Contact Madison Sherriff Department 208-356-5426

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 5, 2011
          Monty,

          Are you getting any kiting in HI.

          Regards,
          -Jason Brickner
          Olympus Controls
          (208)-475-4670

          From: Andrew Monty Goldman <monty@...>
          Date: March 5, 2011 2:03:35 PM PST
          To: Marjorie Rich <marjorierich@...>
          Cc: Trisha Smith <trisha@...>

          I will forward this to our local Snowkite community and do my very best to make everyone is aware of this situation. I am in Hawaii right now so I'm afraid I am not much help but will whatever I can to help.

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Mar 5, 2011, at 1:50 PM, Marjorie Rich <marjorierich@...> wrote:

          We are looking for a friend who has come up missing on a trip from Rexburg to Boise. We have heard that there were some snow-kiters who had stayed around Fairfield for a few days after the weekend competition. We think that Grant might have stopped to watch on Wed, March 2nd. He would have been passing through the area Wed afternoon between 2 and 5pm. Could you pass this on to any distribution lists you have of people who might have been in the area.

          [See Flier for photo]
          Missing : Grant Moedl
          Age: 57 5'6" 150 pounds
          Grey hair, blue eyes, glasses
          2008 Silver Subaru Outback, License: 1T 194

          Was traveling from Rexburg to Boise via Hwy 20 ( Arco, Fairfield ) the afternoon of Wednesday, March 2nd. Was expected
          in Boise approximately 6pm but did not arrive.

          Contact Madison Sherriff Department 208-356-5426

          --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <jbates@...> wrote:

          > Hey, it's Jim Bates. I'm a kiter from McCall, ID. Had a great time at last weeks kiting event in Fairfield, ID. I manage the First American Title office in McCall.
          > On Wednesday our magager of the First American in Driggs, ID was supposed to be traveling through Fairfield on his way to a meeting in Boise. He never showed up. He drives a silver Subaru with 1T Idaho plates. He is about 5'5" with silver/white hair, white mustache and a small build. He's an avid outdoorsman, climber and skier.
          > Keep your eyes out along all of our kiting spots please. Heck, keep an eye out this weekend at Skyline! His name is Grant Moedl.
          > Thanks for your help. If you know anything please contact Camas or Elmore County Sheriff office.
          > Thanks,
          > Jim

        • Kay Walston
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 6, 2011
            Hi Jim
            We flew over camas up to hill city a couple of days ago. Didn't c a car off the road. Has he shown up?
            Nice meeting u up there
            Kay

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Mar 5, 2011, at 8:58 AM, "Jim" <jbates@...> wrote:

            Hey, it's Jim Bates. I'm a kiter from McCall, ID. Had a great time at last weeks kiting event in Fairfield, ID. I manage the First American Title office in McCall.
            On Wednesday our magager of the First American in Driggs, ID was supposed to be traveling through Fairfield on his way to a meeting in Boise. He never showed up. He drives a silver Subaru with 1T Idaho plates. He is about 5'5" with silver/white hair, white mustache and a small build. He's an avid outdoorsman, climber and skier.
            Keep your eyes out along all of our kiting spots please. Heck, keep an eye out this weekend at Skyline! His name is Grant Moedl.
            Thanks for your help. If you know anything please contact Camas or Elmore County Sheriff office.
            Thanks,
            Jim

          • James Bates
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 7, 2011
              Hey Kay,
              Thanks for the email.  Nice meeting you too.  I'm back in McCall this morning and to my knowledge, nothing yet.  We put a plane up on Friday with no results.  Thanks for looking!
              Best,
              Jim

              ________________________

              James T. Bates