Who's going out and when

  • Tonyswilliams
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 25, 2011
      I can go early today.

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 25, 2011
        Heading up Sat morn with camper. Looks promising

        Eddy Petranek

        On Feb 25, 2011, at 9:00 AM, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

        I can go early today.

        Sent from my iPhone

      • Joey
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 25, 2011
          Getting ready to head up and stay overnight. Probably hit the road around 4:00. Anyone else going to brave the 0 degree weather tonight?
        • Andrew Goldman
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 25, 2011
            Hi Guys. Monty here.  We DID get skunked today but we did have a little rail jam going and if and when it blows we have some of the best talent in the snowkite world up here.  It should be a really fun event this weekend. I just wanted to give you guys a heads up. There didn't seem to be anyone at the snow mo park and I left plenty of wood and a durflame for the overnighters. Just leave enough for tomorrow.  Hope to see you all up here over the weekend

            -MONTY

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 26, 2011
              Kind of a spectacular day today... I wasnt sure I was going until the last minute. Kited till dark

              Sent from my iPad
            • Jake Dobson
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 27, 2011
                Watched the kiteboarding at the poker run, then headed back to the flats where there was untouched snow.  Soft powder on the top 4 inches, but solid underneith, so set-up was easy.  Kited a good hour and a half.  My dog and I had the whole area to ourselves.

                Jake

                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 1, 2011
                  Thank you to all the local kiters from Boise for coming out to support Kite Soldiers.  The local support and involvement was overwhelming.