Re: [snowkiteidaho] Monday

  • Kay Walston
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 20, 2011
      Thanks Steve!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 20, 2011, at 7:22 PM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:

      The forecast is for light wind next two days . But they missed it big time today . It was just as windy today as yesterday toping out at 32 . NW .  snow was a little better then yesterday but not much . I would say just keep a eye on it . It peaks at 3;30 and blows till dark most days when its happening so 2;00 isn't to late to leave and still get in two hours or more .

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: kaywalston@...
      Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 16:45:44 -0800
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Monday

      Anybody know of the wind predictions for tomorrow.  Got friends coming in and don't know what to tell them about how fast to get here.
      Thanks!

      Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
      Click Here to View my VIDEO introduction
      Realtor - Top Producer
      Boise, ID. 83706
      208-860-5053 - cell
      208-331-6833 - e-fax

      From: daflyinhawaiian64@...
      Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 19:47:29 +0000

      Plenty wind at snowmobile park, limited visibility but doable. Fixin to give it a go.

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: "Greg Danley" <daflyinhawaiian64@...>
      Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 19:33:44 +0000
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] (unknown)

      Plenty wind at dbl barrel, steve says its survival kiting. 10 kites in the air! Going to check out snowmobile park
      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T