  • Greg Danley
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 19, 2011
      Plenty wind at dbl barrel, steve says its survival kiting. 10 kites in the air! Going to check out snowmobile park
      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
    • Greg Danley
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 19, 2011
        Plenty wind at snowmobile park, limited visibility but doable. Fixin to give it a go.

        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        From: "Greg Danley" <daflyinhawaiian64@...>
        Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 19:33:44 +0000
        To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [snowkiteidaho] (unknown)

        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 19, 2011
          didn't mean to scare you guys off it was 31 G 36 when we arrived  but mellowed out right a way .  2" of new wind packed snow but  it was 31 all day so it was soft and a little sticky . visibility would come and go all day but cleared about 2;30

          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          From: daflyinhawaiian64@...
          Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 19:47:29 +0000
          Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] (unknown)

          From: "Greg Danley" <daflyinhawaiian64@...>
          Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 19:33:44 +0000
          To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
          ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

          Plenty wind at dbl barrel, steve says its survival kiting. 10 kites in the air! Going to check out snowmobile park
          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        • Idahokiteboard
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 20, 2011
            Anyone headed up today?

            Billy

            To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
            From: daflyinhawaiian64@...
            Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 19:47:29 +0000

            From: "Greg Danley" <daflyinhawaiian64@...>
            Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 19:33:44 +0000

            Plenty wind at dbl barrel, steve says its survival kiting. 10 kites in the air! Going to check out snowmobile park
            Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

          • hempviente
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 20, 2011
              I am up for going, how about leaving Alby's at 11:30?

              --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Idahokiteboard <idahokiteboard@...> wrote:

              > Anyone headed up today?
              >
              > Billy
              >

              > On Feb 19, 2011, at 18:40, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:
              >
              > > didn't mean to scare you guys off it was 31 G 36 when we arrived but mellowed out right a way . 2" of new wind packed snow but it was 31 all day so it was soft and a little sticky . visibility would come and go all day but cleared about 2;30
              > >
              > > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
              > > From: daflyinhawaiian64@...
              > > Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 19:47:29 +0000
              > > Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] (unknown)
              > >

              > > Plenty wind at snowmobile park, limited visibility but doable. Fixin to give it a go.
              > > Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
              > > From: "Greg Danley" <daflyinhawaiian64@...>
              > > Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
              > > Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 19:33:44 +0000
              > > To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
              > > ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
              > > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] (unknown)
              > >

              > > Plenty wind at dbl barrel, steve says its survival kiting. 10 kites in the air! Going to check out snowmobile park
              > > Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

            • hempviente
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 20, 2011
                Phone 867=4213

                --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "hempviente" <hemp.hemphill@...> wrote:

                > I am up for going, how about leaving Alby's at 11:30?
                >
                > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Idahokiteboard <idahokiteboard@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Anyone headed up today?
                > >
                > > Billy
                > >

                > > On Feb 19, 2011, at 18:40, steve linane <itile@> wrote:
                > >
                > > > didn't mean to scare you guys off it was 31 G 36 when we arrived but mellowed out right a way . 2" of new wind packed snow but it was 31 all day so it was soft and a little sticky . visibility would come and go all day but cleared about 2;30
                > > >
                > > > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                > > > From: daflyinhawaiian64@
                > > > Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 19:47:29 +0000
                > > > Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] (unknown)
                > > >

                > > > Plenty wind at snowmobile park, limited visibility but doable. Fixin to give it a go.
                > > > Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
                > > > From: "Greg Danley" <daflyinhawaiian64@>
                > > > Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                > > > Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 19:33:44 +0000
                > > > To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
                > > > ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                > > > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] (unknown)
                > > >

                > > > Plenty wind at dbl barrel, steve says its survival kiting. 10 kites in the air! Going to check out snowmobile park
                > > > Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

              • Kay Walst6on
                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 20, 2011
                  Anybody know of the wind predictions for tomorrow.  Got friends coming in and don't know what to tell them about how fast to get here.
                  Thanks!

                  Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
                  Click Here to View my VIDEO introduction
                  Realtor - Top Producer
                  Boise, ID. 83706
                  208-860-5053 - cell
                  208-331-6833 - e-fax

                  To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                  From: daflyinhawaiian64@...
                  Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 19:47:29 +0000

                  From: "Greg Danley" <daflyinhawaiian64@...>
                  Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                  Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 19:33:44 +0000
                  To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>

                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 20, 2011
                    The forecast is for light wind next two days . But they missed it big time today . It was just as windy today as yesterday toping out at 32 . NW .  snow was a little better then yesterday but not much . I would say just keep a eye on it . It peaks at 3;30 and blows till dark most days when its happening so 2;00 isn't to late to leave and still get in two hours or more .

                    To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

                    To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                    From: daflyinhawaiian64@...
                    Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 19:47:29 +0000

                    From: "Greg Danley" <daflyinhawaiian64@...>
                    Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                    Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 19:33:44 +0000
                    To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
                    ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

                    Plenty wind at dbl barrel, steve says its survival kiting. 10 kites in the air! Going to check out snowmobile park
                    Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                  • Kay Walston
                    Message 9 of 9 , Feb 20, 2011
                      Thanks Steve!