RE: [snowkiteidaho] Friday / Saturday?

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 18, 2011
      May go this week end looking for favorable conditions , was anyone out there
      16 Feb 5:37 pm2522886WSW42G51

      I would of liked to of seen that . I went up Tuesday It was maybe E at  6 to 8 but the pine censer  was reading 12 G 15 and 15 G 18 when we were there , we went to last resort and spooners also stopped at the maintenance shed and very little wind . maybe its not reading correctly from the east
      Steve Ceramic Tile Installer

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: jwattboi@...
      Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 02:28:48 +0000
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Friday / Saturday?

      Anybody planning on going up Friday or Saturday? SE winds and a little new snow, will it make for a good day at Last Resort or anywhere else?

    • jasonfrink86
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 18, 2011
        Nice to see a white highway this morning! (test post)

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 18, 2011
          First time in a long time Slither, see ya out there tomorrow.

          J.Mac

          --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "jasonfrink86" <jasonfrink86@...> wrote:

          > Nice to see a white highway this morning! (test post)
          >
          > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, steve linane <itile@> wrote:
          > >

          > > May go this week end looking for favorable conditions , was anyone out there
          > >

          > > 16 Feb 5:37 pm
          > > 25
          > > 22
          > > 88
          > > 6
          > > WSW
          > > 42G51
          > > I would of liked to of seen that . I went up Tuesday It was maybe E at 6 to 8 but the pine censer was reading 12 G 15 and 15 G 18 when we were there , we went to last resort and spooners also stopped at the maintenance shed and very little wind . maybe its not reading correctly from the east
          > > Steve Ceramic Tile Installer
          > >

          > > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          > > From: jwattboi@
          > > Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 02:28:48 +0000
          > > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Friday / Saturday?
          > >

          > > Anybody planning on going up Friday or Saturday? SE winds and a little new snow, will it make for a good day at Last Resort or anywhere else?

        • Greg Danley
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 19, 2011
            I'm heading out now-making an escape-anyone want a ride or ill take one, can be at albi's in 60 min. 602-9610

            Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

            From: "jasonfrink86" <jasonfrink86@...>
            Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 20:20:54 -0000